Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Stuff Legit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob Santana, Oct 28, 2009.

1. the other day i bought a $10 sack off of my friend (term used loosely here)
    he said it was called "cat piss" (which i have looked up and is supposed to be good)

he said the stuff was "dank" and "high grade" and some other shit that upon looking at the weed seemed untrue.

now what i am wondering is if this stuff really is the strain "cat piss"

it was compressed (not the good way, but like it was vacuum sealed or something)
    it was really dry and crumbly
    and it was a dull, light green color with no noticeable sparkle like dank.
    but, like it is supposed to, it smelled very strong, though not exactly like cat piss.

i know the stuff is not dank but it got me really high with an insane heady high like i have never had.
    from what i have read the stuff is supposed to be a very strong sativa and this stuff seems to match that pretty good.

anyways, if anyone has ever had this "cat piss" strain what was the stuff like and do you think that is what i got or not?

PS: there is nothing wrong with the weed, i actually really like it, i am just curious.

2. Yeah i've heard of cat piss, i've even seen it here on GC. The thing is you can never tell if what you got is real cat piss, but it really doesn't matter aslong as it is good bud. Good bud should usually be green, no stems, no seeds, covered with trichs (looks like sugar on the bud), smells good, and of course if it gets you blasted. If you had any pics of the bud that would help a lot.

3. it had pretty small stems for the amount that was on them and no seeds.
    it wasnt covered in trichs like i have seen on gc but when examined closely, it did have them on there, just not noticeable.

i think that this was some pretty good stuff that was just mishandled by people.

and my camera is so terrible it would not be worth taking pics lol

4. Well just smoke it and if you get blasted then it's good shit! :D

5. can't argue... although i can understand the curiosity..

6. dude yes man, me and four bros got an eight,rolled two l's and two j's smoked and we were fucking ripped untill we wento to bed, for like five or six hours man. it smells really tropical, sticky, and kinda burns your nose when ya whiff it.

7. if it is, it has a really distinct taste thats what I remember.