Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Song Gay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, May 27, 2013.

1. #1 BudBrownies, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
  2. Not quite as gay as the two songs you have quoted on your profile. But still kinda fruity. I don't mind the Black Keys, but that was meh.

3. No.

You're welcome.

4. I personally wouldn't listen to it and it kinda made my ears bleed, but everyone likes different music so my opinion isn't very valuable.

5. What do you mean is it gay, anyways that was a decent track for sure video was a little lame.

6. no, the black keys have some good stuff, that one isn't great but...

7. No, it is simply transgender.

Grow up, songs are have no sexual identity. They are songs.

8. The video shows a very young child boy following a child girl in a playground.  Hinting at child crushes and playground fights.  If you think that has any gay overtones then you are very confused.  I do not listen to this genre of music however.  So if by "gay" you meant bad, then that is subjective as well.  :smoke:

9. Douche, the Black Keys are awesome.

10.  I didn't know a song could have a sexual identity. :confused_2:

11. #11 SassyMelassy, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    I am a fan of The Black Keys, but that song isn't one of my favorites.
    That said, as has already been mentioned, I cannot assign a sexual orientation to something that is inanimate. :confused:

12. I was under the impression that the song you posted was going to suck, that song kicks ass! :metal:

13. You're gay.

14. i actually found it a tad somber