Is this something to worry about

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WilliamSparks98, Jan 8, 2009.

1. There are little brown spots on the low first set of leaves but not on the second so im not sure what it is
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i think it looks like its doing good

3. Maybe are you giving them to much water or booklet delouses??

sorry for mine broken english!

4. One of the first signs of having a slight ph problem is, your plant having part of the leaves kind of twisty, spotty with brown, yellowish, red spots within each other.
    Sometimes they don't have to have all the colors, they could just be spots that have yellowish brown, or just reddish brown and can happen anywhere on the plant. Mainly starts on big fan leaves then goes to little leaves. What is your PH?:smoking:

5. TBuds nailed it. pH is off and thus a nutrient def is appearing. Judging by the looks of it, it appears to be typical of beginning signs for Cal/Mag def's...most likely caused by the pH being outta whack OR possibly over watering (or dampening).

6. i dont have a ph tester because i am using aerogarden nutes but in the case of dampening i can switch the water pump from 24 hours to 20/4 but still leave the air pump running.

Any more suggestions are helpful
    Thanks again guys

7. bump, any help?