Is this some kind of fenomen?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by b0ych, Apr 21, 2011.

1. I havn't seen this enywhere on the web. Im a beginner though.
    All together there are 10 plants in my micro grow(i'm pre-growing them for outdoor), i feedet them with the same water, same boosters(hesi- once 10% and seckond 25% of the recomend dosage) plus they are all under the same light(125W CFL-6500K).
    They have germinated in coir discs. This one i think has come out of the soil abaout 2-3 days ago. As u can see it has some kind of deformed leaves... wtf? Has anyone seen this? Hope u guys can help, im going to keep it, see how it develops.
    ps: the strain is lemon skunk(fem)
    picture:
    DSC00036.jpg

2. where the hell did you get the seeds from?

3. from Green House, like i said the others are fine :confused:

I got 3 seedlings from LSD strain(barneys farm), 3 x Himalaya gold and 4 x lemon skunks from Green house seeds:
    DSC00039.jpg
    the deformed one is top right
    I wonder if it is ok, it does not look like it's dying:eek:
    it now has 4 strings like looking leafs

4. hahahha, well keep growing it and just see what happens? looks like it might be pretty cool, haha

5. hehe you got some sort of a deformity.. leave it.. sometimes those types of deals end up with like 4 colas lol...

6. ok, I will put up new pictures as it evolves:)

7. they are about 13 days old now
    the deformed one is still weird as hell
    DSC00037[1].jpg
    DSC00036[1].jpg
    the others are looking good though:D

8. haha - keep it goin man.
    Im curious lol.

Freak
    :smoke:

9. I only know from me, not from a book or any real info, but quite frequently anything born 'funny' is likely to have missing genetic information adn they don't fair well at all, and anything born with 3 cotyledons is usually male, anything that developes three leafsets or fan leaves in the classic 'triploidy' layout is usually male too.
    i'm curious too, if it lives i'd like to know what you get! ...But i'd totally put any limited resources into the 'good' looking ones.

10. You often get leaves like that when you re-veg a flowering plant. They soon revert to normal leaves. Your's will probably do the same.

11. we shall see :D
    thx for the info