Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this some good stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokenemsoftly, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Picked up a 1/4th for 100$ last week, it smells very piney with a hint of grape fruit.

Attached Files:

2. Have you smoked it? If you have, how high did you get? Did you get really super high? If you got really super high it's good quality. If you didn't get high then it may not be the best. From the picture I would say its got to be better quality home grown.

3. Not sure if that orange-ish stuff is on the INSIDE or the OUTSIDE of the bag. If thats inside, I'd say it may be a little wet, maybe let it sit out for a few hours and dry out? The buds themselves look very good and we can atleast say it isn't any mids so.. And a Quarter for 100$ is the typical price around here

4. Take it out of the bag before u take pics lol. It doesnt look very dank from that pic

5. The orange stuff is actually krunchers chips as it came in a krunchers bag lol. But that shit gets me super high ill get updated pic

6. This is one of the nugs I got left

Attached Files:

7. Looks weird as fuck lol

8. Looks like some good bud, decent trichrome coverage, higher quality mids if not dank. The most important way to tell though is to smoke it. A lack of super frostyness doesn't mean a bud can't be dank.

9. It's actually 2 seperate buds. The grower just chose not to pull them apart.

10. Yeah it's two nugs just not pulled apart but I take bout 3 rips on my bong with ice catch and I'm pretty far gone at that point nice mind high with great warm buzz

11. Those nugs are huge, and the trichomes look nice, its upper quality, my biggest concern is that it looks wet though with that orange stuff, which could be very bad for the bud.

12. The bud is fine. You got what you paid for. Of course you'll only know by smoking it but it's definitely not mid or anything.

13. "dank as balls" :smoking:

14. It Wasent wet at all just a tad sticky that's good though

15. looks exactly like the shit we get in aus

16. looks like some good stuff smoke up :p