Is this soil good for my autoflowers?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by SweetLeaf04, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Will auto flowers grow nicely in this?

http://m.homedepot.ca/Product/productdetails.aspx?ProductId=917861&lang=EN

Nature Mix All Purpose Potting Soil is an organic indoor/outdoor potting soil. This premium mixture contains peat moss, enhanced compost, perlite and vermiculite. A special mixture rich in organic matter and provides excellent aeration and drainage while enhancing your plants' nutrient retention. Ideal for new potting and transplanting existing plants. Available in a convenient 10 litre bag, ready to use.

2. Looks good to dude, any organic soil with perlite is a good soil for starting or the duration of your grow. I would get other opinions first... I'm just a first time auto grower.

What auto strain have you gone with?

3. Awesome thanks man! I have quite a few, I got
    Auto red poison
    Auto Viking ak47
    Auto LSD
    Auto Berry Bomb
    And Auto White Widow. I was gonna try 3 and if it went smoothly plant the rest right after. Also how do you feel about these lights? http://m.homedepot.com/p/ViaVolt-2-ft-T5-High-1-Bulb-Output-Fluorescent-Grow-Light-Fixture-V21/203124380/ I was planning on growing inside over the vegetative stage and bringing out side for flowering. Will this light get 3 plants through the veg stage nicely considering it's only 2-4 weeks? Light Description "Propagate your seedlings effectively with Viavolt's 2 ft. 1 Bulb T5 High Output Fluorescent Grow Light made for plant propagation. 2,000 total lumens in the blue spectrum is perfect for propagating seedlings, clones, or keeping plants happy year round. At 2,000 lumens and 24-Watts, the High Output T-5 boasts itself as the strongest fluorescent lighting around." Should I get 1 light per plant? Or will one take care of 3? (I will also keep natural sun light on plants when around as well). Sorry for all the questions, I'm a complete beginner and have no one I can ask these things too haha