is this smart yes or no

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Sep 27, 2009.

1. ive done it before. but its so harsh and im sure its not good for your lungs. but if it gets you high then do it.

2. u know what i say save the resin and the stems and toke on them whenever

3. resin is cool if ur dry but ash? no way thats doing anything

4. I'm 100% sure they don't get you high.
    Again though, if they do, I'm sure your tolerance is almost non-existent cause stems = sticks = wood.
    That's a fact!
    The more you know,
    Cause knowledge is power!

5. you cant smoke ash

6. You guys are all wrong about stems.

I just rolled up a monster 3g blunt of some SICK stems from this 2.5lb bag of aweome Purple Haze Mids that I only payed a little over 4 grand for! I KNOW!!!!

I'm sooooo fucking high! stems are my fav!!

and I smoke ash too. all the blunt ash, i smoke in my bathroom and collect it in my toilet and then I just spoon it out into this container and im good.

7. that sounds sick as fuck. is it even worth it? i doubt you get THAT high of resin and ash. thats gotta tast so bad :bolt:

8. hahaha i do the same thing.i got a container full of ash.i smoke it on my desperate times.and it gives you a good little buzz,and just me chilled.:smoke: and as for steams .i keep mine and use my grinder to make some keif from.that shit does get your high.

9. I hope you realized that guy's post was a joke

" I just rolled up a monster 3g blunt of some SICK stems from this 2.5lb bag of aweome Purple Haze Mids that I only payed a little over 4 grand for! I KNOW!!!!"

10. An other things you could make using stems or with the mary-j itself? :devious::rolleyes:

11. this.

12. yes good idea