Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this sketch at all?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mista Marijuana, Oct 1, 2011.

1. #1 Mista Marijuana, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    My lighter just ran out and I dont have a car atm, could I just roll up a piece of paper towel light it with the stove and ignite the bowl like that?

for some reason im thinking i might inhale the paper fumes? lol idk

2. Matches aren't an option? Not to sure about the toilet paper though.

3. nope no matches

4. umm...its gonna burst up in flames...then ya also after burning the crap out of your hand you can also take a trip to the doctor for inhaling all the carcinogens and god knows what else is in the toilet paper.

5. but when you light a bowl with a lighter you are inhaling butane? so how does that make sense

6. The fire will spread to quickly if you have a piece it will be pretty hard. I would get a wooden stick something that wont fuck you up if it melts and tie a piece of paper to the end and light it on fire. Its like making your own match.

7. so im not inhaling bad carcinogens in the process then?

8. Haha toilet paper.. You can try heating a paper clip or something metal, maybe?!?

9. Hot knives!

10. LOLOLOLOLOL Why is that so funny?!????

Anyway, just use regular paper dude..............

Or do you have some punk? You know that shit they give for lighting fireworks... That would work perfect.

11. hahaha guys i meant a paper towel piece not toilet paper haha fuck my bad

12. Ya toilet paper burns way too fast to be effective at all. Go with a hot piece of metal like a knife or paperclip if for whatever reason you don't have access to a candle or matches. I used a BBQ lighter for a while and it worked great (no risk of burning yourself also, so that's nice) :smoke:

13. read my mistake i meant paper towel , fml im trying to smoke now

14. Yes take knifers if u have a hot stove

15. #17 FilthyDubz, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    A paper towel is going to go up in flames just as quickly as TP would. It's also hard to light a bowl from any paper source. Got a candle or a votive or anything laying around? grill lighter in the garage? cigarette? dry stick from outside?

16. This. Knives to a hot stove, touch bowl, hit.

17. Use solar energy.

18. Roll up the papaer towel, twist a few of them together it will burn slower, but really just heat up some knives and stick them in your bowl, it will burn the weed... paper towel could also set off your fire alarm which would not be fun