Is this shock?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by btstout12, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hello, i am growing with a 300 watt led for lighting and growing in 2.5 pint containers and the soil is MG potting mix. I have the light about 18 or 19 inches away from the canopy. My problem is the biggest plant here looks dry and a lighter shade of green than the other plants.
    I recently LST'd them and accidentally put a crack in 2 of the 4 colas but it should be fine.
    But yeah i was wondering if this is just stress and it will bounce back with some time. Also the soil was pretty light and dry today, i havent watered for 3 days or so and i just watered them before the pics.

Thank you in advance for your help with this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Guessing 2 issues..
    1st your plants probably don't like the MG time release nutes (not to good for Cannabis)
    and your pots are VERY small..Plants are probably root bound..Just my 2 cents..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Okay, thank you. I will transfer when i get home later. Do u think thats why its yellowish?

4. Pleasure..Hope I am right..I do not see yellow (tough lighting), but it does look like the lower leaves are very dark green which would signify too much Nitrogen..
    Before you repot, Do you have access to good soil (Like Fox Farm) and organic Perlite for drainage (NOT MG Perlite Plz..LOL)

I have not transplanted a lady so large..Be very careful not to cause even more stress,,I would think about a little "snake oil" Superthrive to ease shock...Also at least 3 gallon pots or better yet 5 gallon! NOT AN AUTO I HOPE..IF SO, DO NOT TRANSPLANT..

5. Thank you for the info, i have no clue if its an auto. I have no funds as of now to put into the grow and i dont have any of the things u said about lol. I only have mg for now. I had the light too close for about a week or 2. And theg stared getting dry and crinkly and getting brown spots throught them and i didnt know what was wrong until my dumb ass realized. So they have had a good ammount of stress i would say already lol.

6. Better leave them be..Do NOT feed ANY NUTES PERIOD..The plants will have to adjust as they have so far..Be careful with watering..Too much/often will kill them..to little is bad, but not as bad as too much..Good luck and read all of this..Fantastic resource!!
    growweedeasy.com

7. Okay, thank you man i will look at that site tonight :). Take it easy and good luck if u are growing too

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd wait till the soil dries out again. Easier to transplant. And if they are root bound, it shouldnt take too long for them to drink up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1