Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this shit decent?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heigh7, Sep 17, 2012.

1. looks like some good shit to me! hows it smoking homie?

2. Not smoking it till Friday, just wanted to know your guys' thoughts

3. pshh you knew it was some dank.
    just trying to show off your buds.
    its just some regular old headies.

look at kids tags...
    purple made me LOL...
    nothing purple about that.

enjoy it buddy.

4. yo dog, I'm not a knowledgeable toker, I'm not really informed with types of strains and quality of bud. I did not KNOW it was dank, and nor was i aiming to show em' off. And wtf does regular old headies mean?

5. It looks like some kind bud to me man. I love weed that has big hair balls in it. I'd pay 15 or 20 a g for that. How much did you pay?

6. It does look a little dry though.

7. i payed 20 for the G. It is kind of dry, does that mean all of the potency is gone and it wont get me high?

8. I'd definitely smoke it.

I would not purchase for less than $5 gram tho.

California spoiled me :(

9. Looks like some stanky danky to me. Enjoy your special occasion on friday

10. #11 thank_the_ganja, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    dry bud ensures a high concentration of THC compared to not that dry, I know that the only downside of it being dry though is more harsh on the smoke. dry bud is lovely though

Looks like nice ish though, enjoy:smoke:

11. #12 ckycampmember, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    regular old headies = average/everyday quality shit

its just dank...

you live in a non medical state right? then $20/g is normal prices.

& ya its gonna get you high...even if it is a little "dry"
    itll just be easier to break up.
    its still got the potency, dont worry about that.

12. looks dank to me. Enjoy.

13. Looks like regular old homegrown id pay 10 a g.

14. Yes.decent.lol

15. Must be amateur hour and they don't know. I would suggest you load that in a bong and take hits that make the smoke turn green. Then have a contest to see how long you can stay awake.

16. If you want to soften it up go to a cigar shop and get some humidor caps. They are really small metal with a screen you poor water on them and put them in a bag and through it in your fridge overnight. You will have 2 times the bud.

17. Lol, you would love the stuff I have now, fcking looks like moss with all the hair on it, i thought it was fake weed for a sec, till I smoked it.

Looks like the high mids I use to get from my dealer.

18. Take me to your dealer! I mean your medical dispensary :)

19. Yes it looks dank maybe grade B stuff