Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this shake ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by montymac, Sep 11, 2019.

1. #1 montymac, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Found a bag of what appears to be shake I had lying around in my drawer. Since I was out of my stash, I've been smoking a little bit of it here and there. I'm just concerned this is k2 or some other cooking herb Shake-1.jpg

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Looks more like trim but might not even be..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hard times, eh?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Is this shake?

You've been smoking it here and there, I guess it gets you the desired effects, as you keep doing it.

When it doubt, cut out the other choices and your left with the answer being likely yes.

Cheers to the bag find

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like weed trim, and your story seems odd to me that you found this laying around??? If it was yours and you had it laying around you would know if it was shake. That being said those are tricomes in the bottom of the bag, make some edibles.

6. Im not sure if im getting or of if its just a placebo, regardless, I can't exactly remember from who and when I got it. Just typical stoner things. Appreciate the feedback

7. Is it you or your parents in this income tax bracket?

8. Did someone leave it at ur place or did ya snag it from ur pa?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm guessing the latter...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Trim. That's the stuff we cut off the buds. The stuff that makes it harsh. Sugar and fan leaves. If it's mostly sugar leaf, it'll get ya stoned. But it could also give you a stomach and or head ache.
    Shake is the small stuff, little leaf bits, pistils, popcorn buds. That's left at the bottom of a bag of nugs. There's a little shake at the bottom of that bag. You definitely don't have a full bag of shake.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Why - is that gas station crap something you often have lying around? Or jm just guessing - did you steal this from someone else?

Because if it actually was YOURS then you’d know what it was - right?

J

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks like trash u should just run it through a grinder for keif then toss whatevers left after:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would say "hard trim times" at best.....if it smokes like a burnt pizza though......maybe "chalk" it up as Oregano....just my .02

14. Thats trim with kief at the bottom just sift out the trim for edibles and id smoke the kief

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum