Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this shake or some fake shit mimixed with shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pizza ls Good, Dec 4, 2014.

1. I'm sort of new to buying/smoking and I've only bought small amounts and are usually nugs. I was wondering if this was shake or something else, because there's lots of stems and other things in it like some weird ass seeds/brown stems in it and some weird white flake-y things.

14176594116001489129640.jpg 1417659654306325039930.jpg

Attached Files:

2. It also smells of a spice, like oregano but also smells like weed.

3. Most likely is oregano with a little weed.

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

4. So i was ripped off?

5. Sprinkle it on your pizza and see

6. I can't tell for sure but it looks to be so.

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

7. why do people love in bag pics so much. take out of bag and take a pic so you can get good answere

8. Doesn't look like marijuanas to me......

9. Fuck me if im wrong but I almost remember the same picture posted asking how much it weighs like months ago, but yea that dosnt exactly look like weed to me personally I wouldnt smoke it if it does indeed smell like a spice.

10. nigga done sold you catnip! bahahah.

11. They could have possibly mixed spices in with shake. You should not pay more than $5 for that baggie.

12. I looks like its something mixed with a bit off weed. no good man. you need to punch your connect right in the teeth

13. Looks like the schwag I used to buy for $5 a gram, once I've ground it up. Honestly, it's probably just some schwag shake.

14. Its just shwag shake. I see that type of tree all the time. Roll up a fatty with it

15. Looks horrid 

16. if I were you I'd be sitting in a jail cell by now covered in the blood of the guy who sold you that

17. Alright guys thanks, I'll post an out-of-bag pic when I get home from work.

18. Dude it's all good. Go ahead and smoke it, it won't hurt you. That's bud, just not in bud form. It's not high quality bud but it'll do the trick. I've smoked more than my fair share of that stuff when the good stuff wasn't around.

19. #19 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    Op don't bother taking more pics man. It's garbage.

20. And next time, look at it before paying. If it's not in nugget form, don't buy it. Shake is harder to tell if it's legit than buds are.