Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this shake moldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The throbbing meme, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I've been smoking for hella long and can tell when bud has gone bad but yesterday in my friends grow room I found this bag of some leafy shake. I asked him if i could have it and he said he didnt give a shit. 20170730_164220.jpg I've smoked a good amount of bowls and it's gotten me pretty high. But all in all I think it's just a little old. Can someone tell as to if it's fully okay to smoke. Kind of a dumb question considering I already smoked some

2. Just looks old to me bro

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks man :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  4. It looks like old trim, I don't see any mold.

5. Hard to tell but if there's white powdery mildew which is common these days even just a little bit of it's hard to see especially on trim so you're probably taking a risk either way.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. 20170731_134727.jpg here is a better pic. some look like trics, some look like mold, idk about mildew, thoughts?

8. Looks like some shitty shake with a lot of stems and leaves. Seems like you got
    It for free. My advice? If at all possible go get actual weed lol