Is this Safe to Take? (Pill Question)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bamsk838, May 12, 2008.

1. Im going to be drug tested pretty constantly starting in around 40-50 days so i want to cut myself off from drugs around now. right now i have 5 5/325 percs (generics) and 3 .5 xannies (generics). i usually take 5 percs at a time anyway and only feel good. do ir un any risk of an OD if i take the 5 percs and 3 xannies or will i just have a really nice high? thanks!

2. Yea well I suggest against taking 8 pills at once. Smoke some grass instead.

3. this is only a one time thing so im not concerned about the liver damage and anything. i just wanna know if ill die :D. also normally i would just smoke instead but i want to get rid of these

4. highly doubt you will die

5. good enough for me, thanks

6. do some research and don't take the word of 1 person to make your decision dude.
    just keep that in mind.

7. i mean i was assuming it was fine. i know the 5 percs are fine and its not like .5 xannies are big. if i was taking 3 bars with the percs then i would be more careful. seriously thanks for the concern though

8. xanies are dangerous to mix with other things, i've lost plenty of friends because of that and i was almsot one of them

9. maybe i wont take them then lol. thanks

10. do i really have to be the one to say it?

www.erowid.org

11. Im not gonna say anything but Wow...to this topic.

12. Alright here goes.

Benzo's by themself are almost impossible to OD on, you will pass out way before you'll be able to go into a cns failure.

Opiates by themself are alot easier to od on, but to kill youself it still takes quite a bit, and varies on tolerance.

By taking 25mg of oxycodone with 1.5 mg of Xanax will not kill you. I'll bet on it. The benzo's and opiates by themself are not enough to kill you. The problem comes when the benzo's mix with opiates and cause a cns failure, but there isn't a large enough amount of the opiates for that too happen.

You would be fine eating them all at once, however, the best bet would eat all of the perks. Then take a xanax and wait a little bit, repeat, and finally repeat again.

www.erowid.com

You run the risk of passing out, but I highly doubt you will have respitory failure.

13. Na you won't OD...I take 4-5 10mg percs at a time.

14. thanks for giving some good advise +rep

People who come in to go "wow" or say "just smoke weed" are fucking useless.

15. Bingo, bingo, MFing Bingo.