Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayrod420, Jan 15, 2017.

1. I just got some weed the other day from a guy that I bought from only one other time and when I got it it was ground up and he said it was shake and instead of $15 he gave it to me for $10. I heard that you're never supposed to buy weed that's already ground but I didnt really think much of it but now that I think about it is it really safe to smoke. Also it smells like weed but it has another kind of smell to it, it almost smells like if you were to smell a flower or something idk. I'm totally new to smoking and definitely don't want to be laced or it to be k2 so cut me some slack cuz I haven't seen enough weed to know. Here's a picture of it though I appreciate the help! image.jpg

2. it's safe, the reason people say not to buy shake is because it's a giant rip off, it's like buying cookie crumbs instead of cookies. hope this helps

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks! I just get really paranoid and don't have a lot of expirience I appreciate the help

4. Looks like it has quite a bit of stems.

5. Looks fine to me, that shake should've been $5 tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum