Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this safe to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourDiesel94, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I just picked up a oz. of this no-name stuff, and on some of the buds there is a brown colour throughout them.
    A week ago I picked another oz. of the same stuff and it had the same thing.
    I'm assuming its safe, but just wanting to make sure.

Attached Files:

2. As long as it smells good it should be fine. Its prob just an outdoor grow. The real danger is that white lighter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Look like dead leaves. Not trimmed as good as it should be.

4. i had caterpillars do this to a plant once.  it wasnt in the bud just on top chewing it a little.  i picked that bastard off and the cola he was on  had a dead patch like that one when dried and cured.

still dank and still smoked.

5. Looks fine.