is this safe to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NoSynthetic, Oct 22, 2012.

1. does anyone know what pen tips are made from and if i used this pen tip as a bowl is it safe? lastly if i want to secure it to somthing else can i just use electrical tape? thanks

Attached Files:

2. Personally i would use a socket from a tool set for a bowl because it's thick enough the heat won't transfer to the tape and put off vapors that you don't want.

3. OP, your username is quite contradictory to your thread.....

And no. Just no.

4. ya try using an apple

5. no it is not safe

6. dont use anything plastic, or dont use aluminum

7. nevermind i made a pipe with a socket for a bowl, thanks for the help.

8. If you want a pro tip use JB Weld instead of tape. It's heat resistant, no fumes, hard as steel, air tight, what's not to love?

9. there is a water resistant one also great for repairing bongs

10. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']If you want a pro tip use JB Weld instead of tape. It's heat resistant, no fumes, hard as steel, air tight, what's not to love?[/quote]

man i would love to weld this but my stepdad sold the welder and no metal shop this year :/ tape will have to do for now

11. Here's a tip - Buy a $15-$20 spoon...

12. No JB Weld is a steel resin with an epoxy binder. You take the two tubes and mix the liquid inside (kinda like paint) then it goes on liquid and drys as hard as steel. I use it for all of my homemades because of the health risks of other binders.

edit: you can get it at wal mart, autozone, o reillys, napa, etc and it's only 5 bucks.

13. lows, home depot vary easy to find

14. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']
    No JB Weld is a steel resin with an epoxy binder. You take the two tubes and mix the liquid inside (kinda like paint) then it goes on liquid and drys as hard as steel. I use it for all of my homemades because of the health risks of other binders.

edit: you can get it at wal mart, autozone, o reillys, napa, etc and it's only 5 bucks.[/quote]

haha my bad, and i might try that out, thankd for the tip man

15. If you don't have something good to smoke out why don't you use a water bottle bong? Or a home made gravity bong?

16. [quote name='"Freed By Weed"']If you don't have something good to smoke out why don't you use a water bottle bong? Or a home made gravity bong?[/quote]

gotta be easily hideable. so im makin battys

17. Make a pipe.. I made one out of a deer horn and it's badass.

18. I just use those cheap bic pins and you can fit a wrench piece in it. May look shitty but as long as you got good weed in it who cares?

19. thats pretty cool do you have any pictures of it?

20. [quote name='"semprfidelis"']I just use those cheap bic pins and you can fit a wrench piece in it. May look shitty but as long as you got good weed in it who cares?[/quote]

yeah thats what i ended up doin. gets you high so who cares how it looks