is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. MUH RUSSIA...
    [​IMG]

[…] … This is one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen. And I’m just shocked that Bob Mueller didn’t call it that way and say, “I’m being used.” I would’ve done that. If I were in his shoes in this thing, I’d have gone to the– I’d have gone to Sessions and Rosenstein and said, “Look. This is nonsense. We are being used by a cabal in the F.B.I. to get even.”….

2. This Russia farce was never valid.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Is that sort of like a double negative?

4. [​IMG]

5. I have a question for our democratic friends..Lets say the Dems achieve the power of the white house some day again...How would the Dems ever approach the Russians after the fraud that is being exposed turns out to be a childish made up story.? Do you think another plastic little misspelled toy will work to reset and start over like everything is all better now?

I believe the Dems have crawled so far down the fairy tale rabbit hole that they are tainted to the point of no return. Lets say you?.........Don't be shy...I would like to hear how you think we get back to normal with other nuclear super powers after this shit show..

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Careful not to overlook the fact that the Russians are politicians, too.
    Politicians will let you know what they want, then all you do is work out a deal. You don't bury the hatchet, you buy it.

7. I dont know one person who is genuinely interested in this investigation that isn't a die hard trump hater. It's been a total joke and a huge waist.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. if Baron used a shitter owned by a Russian conglomerate the DEMS head would explode and they would think they have their silver bullet
    This is what gets me the most
    The “Russians” hacked the DNC and exposed the Democrats sheisty tactics and how they would throw their OWN members under a bus if it gets them to win.

Sad...and what’s even more pathetic is how libtards wouldn’t mind sinking the whole damn ship because of their bigoted hate disguised as fucking tolerance?

Libtards are the kids who couldn’t win so they needed a participation trophy
    Libtards Are the ones who banned red rover because 3.5 million kids get hurt doing completely different contact sports? Such as football where kids have been killed?
    Libtards banned dodgeball because it created “human targets” and promoted bullying.. but there are COUNTLESS news organizations that will insult and denigrate Baron Trump
    Libs banned cowboys and Indians because of imaginary sensitivity issues...

As I’ve learned Do not even try and have a conversation with some of these individuals In public because they get loud, stomp their feet, and get hastily aggressive as a found out

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Senate panel to investigate meetings between Russians, and Obama officials

The Senate Finance Committee is probing meetings reportedly held in 2015 between two of former President Barack Obama’s top economic officials and Maria Butina, a Russian national who later pleaded guilty to conspiring to covertly influence U.S. foreign policy, the panel said Friday.

Committee leadership published letters sent to the current heads of the U.S. Treasury Department and Federal Reserve raising concerns over reports that Ms. Butina, a 30-year-old gun-rights activist, met with officials from the agencies during the Obama administration.

“The Senate Finance Committee has a constitutional responsibility to engage in vigilant oversight of entities and government agencies within its jurisdiction,” wrote Senators Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican, and Ron Wyden, Oregon Democrat, the committee’s chairman and ranking member, respectively. “A critical issue facing the Committee and the country is the extent to which the Russian government engaged in efforts designed to undermine our political system and governmental policy through obfuscation and manipulation.”

Reuters first reported last year that Ms. Butina and Alexander Torshin, a former top official for the Russian Central Bank, met in 2015 with Stanley Fischer, then-Federal Reserve vice chairman, and Nathan Sheets, then-Treasury undersecretary for international affairs, to discuss “U.S.-Russian economic relations during Democratic former President Barack Obama’s administration.”

Mr. Torshin was sanctioned by the Treasury Department in April 2018, and Butina was arrested three months later and charged with acting as an unregistered agent of the foreign government. She subsequently pleaded guilty to a related count of conspiracy and is awaiting sentencing.

“Given what is now known about them from public court filings, it is concerning that Ms. Butina and Mr. Torshin were able to gain access to high-level administration officials to reportedly discuss U.S. Russian economic relations,” Mr. Grassley and Mr. Wyden wrote in letters seeking details about the meetings.

“Furthermore, it is imperative to understand the substance and extent to which Ms. Butina and Mr. Torshin lobbied other administration officials in an effort to change U.S. policy toward Russia or other countries and whether decisions were made as a result of these meetings,” the senators wrote.

The letters were sent Thursday to Steven Mnuchin, the secretary of the Treasury, and Jerome Powell, the chairman of the Federal Reserve. Messages seeking comment from both agencies were not immediately answered over the weekend

A third letter was sent to Dimitri K. Simes, the president and CEO of the Center for the National Interest, a nonprofit group Reuters credited with organizing the meetings. A representative for the center did not immediately respond to a similar inquiry.

Butina attempted to infiltrate groups including the National Rifle Association as part of a secret effort to “establish unofficial lines of communications” between D.C. and Moscow, according to prosecutors. She pleaded guilty to conspiring to act as an unregistered foreign agent but has denied acting as a spy for the Russian government.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. They banned speedy Gonzalez because a Mexican mouse that runs fast is obviously about mexicans on meth lol. You can't make this shit up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. ... you are saying I idiolized a Mexican meth head! Haha
    Arriba arriba andale andale!

• Like Like x 1
  12. How long till the Russia conspiracy theorists start turning on Meuller?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.3d642c8432ec

• Justice Department preparing for Mueller report in coming days

Devlin Barrett ,
    Josh Dawsey and
    Matt Zapotosky
    February 20 at 6:15 PM
    Justice Department officials are preparing for the end of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s nearly two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and believe a confidential report could be issued in coming days, according to people familiar with the discussions.

The special counsel’s investigation has consumed Washington since it began in May 2017, and it increasingly appears to be nearing its end, which would send fresh shock waves through the political system. Mueller could deliver his report to Attorney General William P. Barr next week, according to a person familiar with the matter who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive deliberations.

Regulations call for Mueller to submit to the attorney general a confidential explanation as to why he decided to charge certain individuals, as well as who else he investigated and why he decided not to charge those people. The regulations then call for the attorney general to report to Congress about the investigation.

Even before he was confirmed by the Senate, Barr had preliminary discussions about the logistics surrounding the conclusion of Mueller’s inquiry, a second person said. At that time, though, Barr had not been briefed on the substance of Mueller’s investigation, so the conversations were limited.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I haven't seen Trump doing the perp walk yet.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 675 days and $40 million. Seems like a waste of taxpayer time and money.

15. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. IMG_20190323_003105.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1