is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. #1901 FRANKMJ, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Another domino topples - Allen Weisselberg has been given legal immunity.

• Like Like x 2
  3. The quote was from Will Smith as you know however in your reply it appeared to be from me... as far as dropping bombs... when you have a so called "defense" budget greater than the next 7 or 8 countries budget combined, ya gotta use that stuff...

Obama inherited what the so called "war time president" W, as he liked to keep reminding us of the reason he invaded Iraq, what turned out to be on lies and therefore an illegal "war"... a POTUS is limited to a degree by certain pressures both in and outside the deep state. The current clown in the WH is finding that out more so week after week.

4. Found this interesting...
    /////

Here Are The 52 Trump Investigations That Democrats Plan If They Win The Midterms
    Donald Trump’s business, Jared Kushner’s conflicts and the census citizenship question would all be immediately examined.

"If Democrats win control of the House of Representatives in November, they will gain the most important tool available to investigate the Trump administration: subpoena power. And Democrats on the House oversight committee, that chamber’s main investigative panel, are prepared to use it.

Democratic members on the committee have asked the Republican majority to issue subpoenas related to the administration’s conduct 52 times during the first 20 months of Donald Trump’s presidency. Republicans turned down each of those 52 requests. If Democrats held the committee gavel, the subpoenas would be approved.

Vigorous use of the subpoena power, which was granted to Congress to oversee the executive branch, could bring real attention to the many stories of inept governance, malicious policy and outright corruption that seem to bubble up as brief controversies, only to sink under the flood of the president’s Twitter froth."

(continued at link)
    Here Are The 52 Trump Investigations That Democrats Plan If They Win The Midterms

5. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here? I quoted your post, a post you made quoting Will Smith?

Wouldn't you say you're being a little hypocritical here calling others in this thread Trump apologists when this right here is a clear example of you being an Obama apologist?

apologist Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Lots of bias going on for both sides in this thread. I just found your Will Smith quote hilarious and had to comment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. No Frank, i wouldn't say that... i was replying to a MEME that Stiggy had used to "reply" to a post i had made... what i said was directly in response to his choosing Will Smith as siding with DJT when say Kanye would have been more appropriate considering Will doesn't support DJT at all... Then....
    //////
    Which signals that my say was done and i was dropping a -snip- from an article.... What you posted as i recall was only a snip from that article which made it appear it was my own composition... It was Smith using the analogy of BO being the light and DJT being the last stand of darkness...

Before i would put snips in Italic but some complained it was hard to read on smartphones so i switched to a separation using the slashes /////...
    Now the hysterical record is up to speed and we can move on.

7. My goodness, I am not sure what else to say to you that would ever make sense after that. With that being said I thought I should rectify my original post for you. I have edited the post to clearly show who said those words. I've also thought to include a screenshot of my original post and my now edited post here just so the world can understand my mistake.

The offending post:
    post1.png
    You'll find the correction above and attached.

Hopefully we can put this past us now Svedka.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. His tweets & words keep on incriminating him imo... to know the hidden dark side (well not well hidden) just keep reading the tweets and hearing the words...
    /////

Trump’s Strange Tweet About Joseph McCarthy

People who have actually studied the disgraced Wisconsin senator describe a man who bears similarities to some of the president’s most notable attributes.

By MICHAEL KRUSE

August 19, 2018

“Study the late Joseph McCarthy,” President Donald Trump said Sunday on Twitter. And he’s right. It’s important.

-snip-

But casting special counsel Robert Mueller as McCarthy, the red-baiting United States senator from Wisconsin who in the 1950s earned lasting disgrace for his public shaming of supposed Communists, made for the latest and maybe the most outrageous example of Trump’s frequent tactic of attempting to use a weakness of his own as a weapon against an opponent. And given Trump’s tenuous grip on history, not to mention his close, critical connection with McCarthy’s foremost henchman, this instance of his transparent table-turning amounted to an awkward, unwitting exercise in self-portraiture. The tweet was far more a mirror on Trump than an indictment of Mueller.

McCarthy, after all, was “an essentially destructive force,” according to biographer Richard H. Rovere. He was “a chronic opportunist.” He was “a political speculator.” He was “a Republican who had started as a Democrat.” He was “a fertile innovator, a first-rate organizer and galvanizer of mobs, a skilled manipulator of public opinion, and something like a genius at that essential American strategy: publicity.” He was “a vulgarian.” He was “a man with an almost aesthetic preference for untruth.” He “faked it all and could not understand anyone who didn’t.” He “made sages of screwballs and accused wise men of being fools.” He was “the first American ever to be actively hated and feared by foreigners in large numbers.” He “favored the third person.”

He was “a great sophisticate in human relationships, as every demagogue must be. He knew a good deal about people’s fears and anxieties, and he was a superb juggler of them. But he was himself numb to the sensation he produced in others. He could not comprehend true outrage, true indignation, true anything,” Rovere wrote.

If he was anything at all in the realm of ideas, principles, doctrines, he was a species of nihilist,” he said.

“The haters rallied around him.”

-snip-

The rest at the link...
    Trump’s Strange Tweet About Joseph McCarthy

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. It's like talking to a rock wall, Frank, I admire your effort. I too have made a similar one.

For a certain subsection of this forum, a reality has been carved so deep into the mental bedrock that nothing can touch it. They are hard to respect.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thank you i like that "screaming child"... great name for Dolt 45 & the tRumpnotized...

11. People who post about trump daily remind me of the fat whiny little kid who wont stop asking for something not theirs. Or constantly crying for being hungry even though they are overweight. Adults have rules in the real world and us adults respect them even when we disagree. We learn and wait to clean up our own mistakes and respect others opinions. We don't act like children who flop on the ground crying and refuse to participate and demand rules be changed to meet their immaturity level. Adults get things done and take lifes many obstacles as only part of life but move on in theirs. Children act as though 4 years is a eternity and everything must be done now! Kids also dwell on things because they haven't learned how to properly solve problems, they rely on people more wise and experienced and capable. For all you people stuck in 2016 I say let us rational adults go on with our productive lives so we can continue to improve our and your lifestyles, peacefully.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Is this Russia farce over yet? No collusion! Well, maybe a little...but Donny's a good man..

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Russia secretly rules the world
    :hookah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Roger Stone doing the perp walk. Nothing about Russian collusion or Trump though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. To be dragged from your home...like a complete unknown.... just like Roger Stone...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. It looks like you've got him this time for sure.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pretty funny stuff. You seem to have picked up Svedka's brand of weak sauce.

Yellow Wiz, Do you know why Adam Schiff is now running naked down the street with his hair on fire trying to obtain Trump's tax returns? Because they are coming to understand that the Mueller investigation is going to turn out to be as empty as Obambi's suit and the pathetic Dems are frantically trying to pivot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1