is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Yeah but in Republican minds, they attacked only the Democrats, so it's okay. It's why they don't support Mueller's investigation. It doesn't actually matter that Russia attacked America. Trump won. They support him. A plurality want to impeach Rod Rosenstein. This is a game for them. They're betting that Trumpian paranoia brings out more voters for them in their districts. They use the investigation to make people afraid that Trump will be impeached. He won't be. But his son being criminally charged? Probable.

2. Too many ifs, could, may, likely

3. That's what happens desperately obsessing and grasping at straws

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Well you read what he posted and you can instantly tell the author believes there is some connection and is desperately awaiting some evidence to justify it, or is there evidence already?

If there was a corporation that had a Russian owning some stock in it and that corporation donated to Trump, would they cite that as Russian meddling?

It seems certain that other countries try to influence the elections in the U.S., how dare they! I am not saying it is a good thing either, therein lies another problem of these authoritarian systems, they can be and are manipulated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe, but... there are no if's in Rudy's unhinged demented mind... lol
    /////

'Truth isn't truth': Rudy Giuliani has a epic meltdown over Trump testifying

[​IMG]

“Truth is truth,” Todd pointed out.

“No, it isn’t truth. Truth isn’t truth,” Giuliani replied.

“Truth is a truth, Mr. Mayor,” Todd insisted. “This is going to become a bad meme.”

“Don’t do this to me!” Giuliani demanded, mocking Todd’s facial expression.
    “Don’t do ‘truth isn’t truth’ to me,” Todd fired back.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/truth-isnt-truth-rudy-giuliani-epic-meltdown-trump-testifying/

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Funny how that Noose's knot keeps falling apart every time someone says Mueller is tightening it down.
    :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

7. Come again? Got some specific incidents you can back that up with? i don't watch FAUX NEWS so i could be missing something.

8. It goes much deeper than Hillary Clinton.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #1869 svedka, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    I don't agree at all... Dolt45 didn't win the popular vote and is in the eyes of most of the world a FAKE POTUS a POUTY ont at that... this fake poutus is brainwashing the minions that all news if fake while he lies constantly... HE is making the news they report, it's like a boomerang coming back which is making him and his minions butthurt batshit crazy... Rudy is a prime example... lmao

Sore losers? Did you see the memes for 8 yrs when BO was POTUS? talk about sore losers while congress blocked just about everything including his SCOTUS candidate.

Thinking back during those years the fact they called Obama a rogue president is laughable the same ppl are supporting a would be tyrant dictator and loving it...
    Those of us not drunk on Dolt-45 can see clearly what's happening and rather unfortunate those in the cult can't imo.

10. it just keeps getting deeper and deeper like a bottomless pit... sells a lot of popcorn and cokes
    /////
    Cohen, Trump's Ex-Lawyer, Investigated for Bank Fraud in Excess of $20 Million
    [​IMG]

Federal authorities investigating whether President Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael D. Cohen, committed bank and tax fraud have zeroed in on well over $20 million in loans obtained by taxi businesses that he and his family own, according to people familiar with the matter.

Investigators are also examining whether Mr. Cohen violated campaign finance or other laws by helping to arrange financial deals to secure the silence of women who said they had affairs with Mr. Trump. The inquiry has entered the final stage and prosecutors are considering filing charges by the end of August, two of the people said.

Any criminal charges against Mr. Cohen would deal a significant blow to the president. Mr. Cohen, 52, worked for the president’s company, the Trump Organization, for more than a decade. He was one of Mr. Trump’s most loyal and visible aides and called himself the president’s personal lawyer after Mr. Trump took office.

The bank loans under scrutiny, the total of which has not been previously reported, came from two financial institutions in the New York region that have catered to the taxi industry, Sterling National Bank and the Melrose Credit Union, according to business records and people with knowledge of the matter, including a banker who reviewed the transactions.

from the NY Times an hour ago

11. Careful now, you could come across the wrong way with that statement... it's the left that is hateful, you said so yourself...

12. Jesus man, we can literally hear your walls caving in around you. This is what happens when you double down on all the Trump nonsense. The world is watching and they are embarrassed for us. The good news is the country is speaking up and won’t stand for this impostor. The Republican Party is losing people daily and unfortunately will end up being on the wrong side of history. Truley a shame.

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty”

• Like Like x 3
  13. The walls are caving in on you and Crooked Hillary. Face it you lost. All your fake news is bullshit. Trump deflects everything you liberal butthurts throw at him. It is you who are living in misery because Crooked Hillary lost. Its ok for Crooked Hillary to spy on Trump. You lost. I laugh at you fools for entertainment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Michael Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in federal crime

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. MAGA - Mueller Ain't Going Anywhere.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. My Attorney Gets Arrested :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. It's nice that Dolt45's supporters keep holding that thought and picture in their minds but they are sorely mistaken... it's as if you guys think we were all Hillary fans and really feel bad she isn't POTUS...lol... no, we would be on her case as well just less opportunities to poke fun than at Don the Con...

many of us are having a blast watching the dismantling of this so called "administration" and wondering when his minions are going to sober up from believing all the BS lies... Sadly he plays them like a fiddle...

upload_2018-8-21_21-41-48.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Seriously. Hillary? WHO? This has never been about her. It’s always been about having a president that ALL Americans can at least respect as a person. It’s one thing to do disagree with some of a presidents policies or views because that happens every election cycle to at least half the country. That’s normal, and well, that’s politics. But we’re talking about a person that we can’t even defend to our children as a even being a decent human being. He is a con man. Through and through. To his core, and isn’t even a good one. He knows how to capitalize on people’s fear, manipulate facts, demean everyone around him and has ZERO problem telling blatant lies. I don’t care which party he is from, Americans (all of us, Republicans too) know this is not right and we are embarrassing ourselves infront of our children and the world.

Enough already....

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Trump’s company approved $420,000 in payments to Cohen, relying on ‘sham’ invoices, prosecutors say

- The Washington Post

The payments began flowing in February 2017, soon after Trump took office, when Cohen approached Trump Organization executives seeking to be reimbursed for “election-related” expenses, prosecutors said.

That included a $130,000 payment Cohen had made to adult-film star Stormy Daniels so she would remain silent about an alleged affair with Trump, according to the court documents.

How is this legal/possible for anyone to do this? (At least they are 420-friendly)

Glad to see our witch Hunt is going well.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. All that being said and true. .... he is doing a better job than Obama

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1