is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Most of us, I think, are not obsessed with or even interested in Trump, but we are constantly bombarded with pro and anti Trump content. I also think most of us are aware that an intelligent conversation about Trump is unlikely to be had.

People might have well researched or well thought out and nuanced opinions, but what is the point in talking about them, it will be lost in the superficial shit show we see everyday, even on here.

Besides all that, you are fascinating to watch, I don't think I have ever seen anyone so entranced with a person. All the time you spend reading, watching, listening and writing about Trump you could have done something vastly more meaningful. You seem to be 'woke' in some key areas, but this is your stumbling block.

Trump demands attention, while many of his opposition thinks he is an idiot, they are all under his spell and don't realize it or cannot admit it.

Here is the part I hesitate to say for the reason stated above... From what I understand Trumps approval rating is on the upward trend, comparable to where Obama was when he was re-elected, so all the anti Trump media and anti Trump evangelists are failing, and they dont realize it is because of their own inadequacies.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Liked bulldog about as much as I like you.

He's banned, you should join him.

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. For the 14th time if i've said it once, "there are no shoulds"....

i don't should on you, why do you keep shouding on me?
    :confused_2:

Also i've invited several who seem to have a personal problem with my posts or their perception of me to please PM me... i know you have much much more and i would love to hear about it...

4. I don't spam a cannabis forum with my bullshit. I also participate in the cannabis side of the cannabis forum and don't just use it as a platform for spamming my political payed garbage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nor do i spam a cannabis forum with BS... "spam" & "bullshit" are merely your opinions...

Maybe it makes you feel superior that you post more on the cannabis side... i too make posts on that side, few days ago posted what i was smoking under that topic, also replied to one about concentrates, vaping vs burning... also under philosophy and spirituality going back years ago as well as this year...

Seems to me someone is a bit too preocuppied with my posting habits... i hate to say it but it's not my problem... i'm not responsible for your moods and opinions... YOU ARE... please don't try to make me so... simply "ignore" me or skip over my posts... that or let's drill down to the real problem you have with my posts by way of Private Conversation...

Let's communicate without an audience which would show respect to other members, the forum rules about "personal" attacks, mods & administrator...

i don't like to indulge whims tit for tat at the expense of others... If i don't hear from you in private conversation by end of day i will put you back on ignore so then continue to troll & bait but i won't be aware of it...

Apologies to the rest of GC members and the mods this selfish indulgence in responding to this pointless conversation...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ah yes. The conversation you started is now pointless.

You started on this forum posting essentially ads for books and other random junk. Then started mainlining political posts. Nothing even remotely cannabis related until now.

You literally SPAM the forum with you junk in EVERY political thread you find. Half an IQ and 2 minutes of looking at your past posts tells anyone you have an agenda. So don't give us this "oh I'm just an average Joe" routine.

You're fooling no one.

If you were espousing right wing views you wouldn't be around.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Even with ignore you still take up pages.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. White House shuts down press availability after Trump tweet admits collusion
    White House announced on Monday that President Donald Trump would not take any questions after he admitted on Twitter that his son may have colluded with Russians during the 2016 campaign. In a tweet over the weekend, Trump reversed course on his explanation of a 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower. The president had originally claimed that the meeting had been about adoptions. But in his Sunday tweet, Trump admitted that the purpose of the meeting had been to get damaging information about Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/wh...ont-leave-white-house-tweet-admits-collusion/

9. People from both sides of the aisle "spam" on this sub-forum while ignoring conversations in other the cannabis-based sub-forums.

Your issue is that his "spam" is left leaning...I haven't seen you once take issue with the right leaning "spam". The attempts to place yourself on the moral high road aren't fooling anyone. ;) Those right leaning "spammers" continue to stay around as they should despite your claims.

Ignore him and you'll be fine mate.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Really?

How many Right wing spammers can you name?

And don't say Bulldog cause I did take issue with him.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Let's not be naming anyone from either side of the coin.
    Let's also knock off the claims of paid posters and other disparaging remarks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why shouldn't someone be called out for blatant spam? Shit is annoying as hell hearing the same fuck Trump garbage 100 times a day. I though spam was against the rules, or is that only if you aren't far left?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Time to not-spam some anarchism!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. From August 8th.
    /////

The Whole Republican Party Seems to Be Going to Jail Now

[​IMG]

The entire Trump era has been a festering pit of barely disguised ongoing corruption. But the whole sordid era has not had a 24-hour period quite like the orgy of criminality which we have just experienced. The events of the last day alone include:

(1) The trial of Paul Manafort, which has featured the accusation that President Trump’s campaign manager had embezzled funds, failed to report income, and falsified documents. His partner and fellow Trump campaign aide, Rick Gates, confessed to participating in all these crimes, as well as to stealing from Manafort.

(2) Yesterday, Forbes reported that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross may have stolen $120 million from his partners and customers. Meanwhile Ross has maintained foreign holdings in his investment portfolio that present a major conflict of interest with his public office. (The “Don’t worry, Wilbur Ross would never do anything unethical just to pad his bottom line” defense is likely to be, uh, unconvincing to the many people filing suit against Ross for allegedly doing exactly that.)

(3) Also yesterday, ProPublica reported that the Department of Veterans Affairs is being effectively run by three Trump cronies, none of whom have any official government title or public accountability. The three, reports the story, have “used their influence in ways that could benefit their private interests.”

(4) And then, this morning, Representative Chris Collins was arrestedfor insider trading. Collins had been known to openly boast about making millions of dollars for his colleagues with his insider knowledge. He is charged with learning of an adverse FDA trial, and immediately calling his son — from the White House! — urging him to sell his holdings.

(continued at link)
    User Data and Cookie Consent

16. Too bad they don't have a justice department on their side, eh? I don't get why Collins would do something so stupid. He's extremely wealthy already and now he's rightly going down for trying to save his son a few hundred thousand at other people's expense. He probably makes that much every week. And Manafort is shown to be quite a greedy fucker.

Regarding the guys running the VA effectively, it's about time someone did. It seems every guy they put in there is totally ineffective. But in their defense, some problems just can't be solved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Too bad the justice system doesnt work...

• Like Like x 1
  18. The plot thickens... it's all beginning to make sense, even to the dense... lol
    /////

The Noose Tightens As Robert Mueller Likely Has The NRA’s Tax Returns

The NRA has some huge problems. There is the Maria Butina scandal. They are also under federal investigation for potentially laundering money from Putin to Trump during the 2016 election, and they have become such an insurance risk that they may have to close down NRATV because they can’t get media liability insurance.

If Mueller has their tax returns, that means that he can likely prove the NRA/Russia connection. A group that hid behind the flag and the Second Amendment could be set to be exposed for helping Russia attack the United States of America.

The worst thing ever to happen to the far right was Donald Trump winning the 2016 election.

(more at link)
    https://www.politicususa.com/2018/0...-mueller-likely-has-the-nras-tax-returns.html

• Agree Agree x 1