is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Lol, not much hate there huh? Muslim and manwife?
    And they did bitch and moan anytime they could make up a reason.
    The fake news is what got Trump elected.
    Conservatives sold out their core values to elect him.
    It is partially understandable considering whom the Dems put up as a candidate, but still how do they continue to overlook his character flaws?

Simple question, do you trust someone that habitually lies multiple times a day? Even when it is unnecessary?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I think the Obama era was a bunch of lies, from his partner to his religious beliefs. And yes I very much dislike them because of their character, their lies and deceit.

I wonder if you Liberals can continue this witch hunt for the next 6 years, I guess we'll find out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yet Trump has all those very things amplified to a higher level of activity and you love him?
    Isn't that a touch hypocritical?

There is no witch hunt.
    There is a hunt for the truth and it's not looking good for your boy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You supported Obama didn't you...?

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sure did, he made some mistakes but is definitely a lot better than the thing now in office.

6. There, all fixed for ya.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nice mischaracterization of him.
    Yet, you don't take sides?
    Guess you just showed otherwise.
    Show me a list of 365 lies from Obama, that would be one for each eight days in office.

Usually many will point to the keep your doctor, even when they know that was due to congressional changes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gave millions to Iran, obama care, let Putin invade Crimea and increased tension with Russia, increased tension with NK etc.

You desperately try to conflate my dislike of modern Leftists and Obama with some sort of Right bias so you can use the same tired "oh you're just a Right winger Trump lover so you're views don't matter" tactics. Sorry but rational thought isn't bias.

What is bias is gobbling up mainstream media and vomiting it back on anyone who takes a rational view to politics.

I've made it clear I don't like Trump. But you have become set in your thought patterns.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Those aren't lies that he told.
    Geez, how does one "LET Russia invade" anything.
    You don't think tensions would be higher after the invasion?
    Iran was owed that money and you have seen enough discussions to know that.
    There was no increase in tensions with NK, just more of the same.

It is clearly right bias when you try to soften the thousands of Trump lies by claiming Obama lied every day, yet you can't list any lies and you push a propaganda list of alleged misdeeds that have little to no foundation.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I actually exhaled hard through my nose when I read that. You're ridiculous. You've been given multiple examples in this and previous pages of this discussion, you just choose to ignore them, that way you can continue to pretend they don't exist. Born in Hawaii, that was a pretty good one IMO.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Am I?

Here is over 3000 of them and that is 5 1/2 months old, likely over 4000 now.

Donald Trump Has Managed To Tell 3,001 Lies As President. Here Are Five Of His Best

He is very practiced at it;

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain
    But Donald Trump is in a different category. The sheer frequency, spontaneity and seeming irrelevance of his lies have no precedent. Nixon, Reagan and Clinton were protecting their reputations; Trump seems to lie for the pure joy of it. A whopping 70 percent of Trump’s statements that PolitiFact checked during the campaign were false, while only 4 percent were completely true, and 11 percent mostly true. (Compare that to the politician Trump dubbed “crooked,” Hillary Clinton: Just 26 percent of her statements were deemed false.)

Those who have followed Trump’s career say his lying isn’t just a tactic, but an ingrained habit. New York tabloid writers who covered Trump as a mogul on the rise in the 1980s and ’90s found himcategorically different from the other self-promoting celebrities in just how often, and pointlessly, he would lie to them. In his own autobiography, Trump used the phrase “truthful hyperbole,” a term coined by his ghostwriter referring to the flagrant truth-stretching that Trump employed, over and over, to help close sales. Trump apparently loved the wording, and went on to adopt it as his own.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. The problem is Obama knew congress had to make those changes yet he told Americans the doctor lie anyways. He wanted universal healthcare and he probably thought he did a good thing at the time but still he knew congress had to make those changes.

13. Have no argument against what you stated over all... just happened to have watched most of this video during lunch on the big screen... it adds a new twist stepping back to show another possibility it is the military-industrial corporate complex manipulating driving 45... it doesn't rule out that he may owe Russian oligarchs some favors or money but that is not the emphasis...

The 2 guys on the video don't agree on all theories or analysis of events but the one with the beard says it is all part of what Empire has been doing for decades... they overlook Saudi Arabia as if they were lily white pure while demonizing Iran... His take is the deep state or whatever you want to call it wants Russia to agree to assist (by not interfering) with waging war on Iran.

These guys are not conspiracy theorists, the older one goes back decades and doesn't trust the left or right but steps back to see the big picture as to WHY the media focuses on certain items... like Mueller's investigation and 45's "treason", etc... turns out if he is correct, it has nothing to do with either of these although both could be liable to some degree, it is not the driving force as to the why and what is really going on... (i would begin the 1 hour video at about the 10 min. mark when Paul Jay the bearded guy starts to get to the meat of the dialogue)
    -----
    A live interactive Q & A session with Paul Jay, hosted by Aaron Mate about the controversies related to Trump’s meeting with Putin in Helsinki

14. If the USA owed a group of Nazi's money would you be ok with us paying them? I wouldn't and I feel the same with Iran.

15. The Nazi's are not a country that had a contract with us and that had paid monies towards said contract that was never fulfilled.
    Entering into a deal with them made it necessary to right the wrong.
    The deal is/was a good one and most of our allies continue the process.

16. #1776 MickFoster, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    That's one. Only 364 to go. That's if you even plan on answering ICGreen's request. You did quote it.
    Exactly. In your opinion. Proof please of what you consider to be a lie, or it's nothing more than a fake conspiracy theory that was fueled by a loudmouth dumbass. Even your king finally admitted he was an American citizen. I would venture to say that you probably couldn't find another person on earth that lies as much as your king. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. #1777 forty winks, Jul 21, 2018
    More "fake news" ... lol.

US President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen secretly recorded his client discussing payments to a former Playboy model, US media report.

The tapes were reportedly discovered during an FBI raid on Mr Cohen's property earlier this year in New York.

The New York Times reports that on the recording Mr Trump and Mr Cohen discuss paying Karen McDougal, who says she had an affair with Mr Trump.

The tape was reportedly made two months before the election.

The Department of Justice is looking into alleged hush money paid to women who claim they had a relationship with Mr Trump.

Mr Cohen, who has not been charged, is reportedly under investigation for possible bank and tax fraud, as well as potential violation of election law.

His lawyer Lanny J Davis said in a brief statement on Friday that he was "sensitive" to the ongoing investigation but added: "Suffice it to say that when the recording is heard, it will not hurt Mr Cohen. Any attempt at spin cannot change what is on the tape."

On Friday, another Trump lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, initially told the New York Times that the president and Mr Cohen had discussed payments to Ms McDougal on the tape. But he said no money was actually ever transferred, and the recording itself amounted to "powerful exculpatory evidence".

Trump 'secretly recorded' by lawyer Cohen

18. What's fake about it? Trump has nothing to worry about - it's not against the law to pay off a woman you had an affair with. Unless federal funds were used - but the article doesn't imply that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. There's nothing fake about but it points to Cohen's willingness to spill whatever incriminating beans he's got on Trump.

20. #1780 MickFoster, Jul 21, 2018
    I'm not sure how this article points to Cohen's willingness to spill incriminating beans on trump? The FBI raided his house, business, and hotel room and confiscated everything. He didn't give it to them willingly.

• Agree Agree x 1