is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. So why exactly do we have a special counsel right now? I think thats a pretty major question right? I mean we have comey on tape when he testified before congress saying that he leaked his memos to jump this special counsel appointment. So we know its all based on an illegal act that was just total bullshit and smoke in mirrors the entire time. Now that we can read the memos, what do we learn? What exactly is mueller doing? Prosecuting people for dumb ass procedural crimes and financial bullshit. And the price tag grows every damn day for this complete farce. Its total bullshit. All lies, everyone was lied to, only some actually believed it.
    The real collusion was the clinton cartel. It always was, getting mueller appointed was a last ditch effort to de-legitimize the freely elected president of the united states of america.
    Thats a fucking coup. And this asshole james comey is out on a book tour peddling his bullshit lies right now walking free. Thats the fucking problem...Though it sounds like he may not be free for very long.

GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

its coming. The rest of the public will soon come to realization that the deep state is indeed real, and not some whacky conspiracy theory. They will see this for what it is, and demand justice.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Well, Thats why the democratic machine talks and campaigns at schools. President Trump campaigned and talked to the parents and cut taxes for working people. As time goes by and the kids get older and away from the liberal daily influence they tend to like less taxes and more freedom.

Remember when the Democrats used the IRS as a weapon against the opposing party? That was fucked up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Everyone spy's on everyone else , we are by nature nosy and paranoid . Everything we do is monitored and collated . Our freedom has slowly been eroded by the Power . We can sit there and take it up the ass or we can rebel, destroy everything and start over ...... but wait till summers over .... i need a tan :weed:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. I have been seeing this message floating around... I am really curious, if the Russian spy/malware is in ones router, could it really be that dumb thay a simple reset would thwart it? Possibly I guess, but I also wonder why or who at the FBI saw the threat and decided "yep, we need to tell the people to reset their routers".

IDK I just found it odd...

6. I think it's odd, too. Resetting the router to stop malware in your computer sounds weird but probably because I'm computer illiterate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can you imagine the FBI or NSA being thwarted by a simple reset? How would it thwart Russia then? But yea, I am ignorant in this area as well...

8. Maybe it never occurred to those pesky Russians that anyone would reset their router? I bet this whole story could be tracked back to one misunderstood quote and everyone ran with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I've been watching this a bit through trade magazines in my field. Reboots are actually effective in killing off most data monitoring viruses, surprised as I was to discover that myself. I always thought the virus would be right back in, but the way in which it spreads (a connect-the-dots style point-to-point) makes it likely that the virus will take a while to re-infect it's host.

Without implementing a safeguard specifically for this kind of virus, though - that is, changing the code on how to manage routing tables in specific regard to the VPNFilter virus, then yeah, it's pointless. Last I heard, CISCO (a powerhouse in data networking) was working on a fix to this, and the problem has been traced to it's origin servers. Perhaps they have contained it.

I haven't looked into the most recent update on this, and network security is not my specialty, so take what I say with a grain.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well I learned something here, though I will take it as advised.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Paul Manafort ordered to jail!

Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, will be jailed after being accused of witness tampering, a federal judge ruled after a hearing Friday.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III said Manafort, who was first indicted last October and has been under house arrest since then, violated the terms of his bail by reaching out to potential witnesses and providing them with false information.

Those allegations led to a new indictment, released last week, accusing Manafort of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Konstantin Kilimnik, a Manafort business partner who Mueller alleges has ties to Russian intelligence, was also indicted on the same charges.

Manafort, who has denied all allegations against him, pleaded not guilty to the new charges in Friday’s hearing.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson agreed with prosecutors that the outreach constituted witness tampering, and ordered Manafort sent to jail. He’s been primarily confined to his home in Virginia since his indictment.

Defense lawyers told Jackson that even if the contacts were improper, which they denied, she could limit the problem with steps short of jail, such as a no-contact order barring Manafort from contacting potential witnesses.

“This isn’t middle school, I can’t take his cellphone,” Jackson responded, adding that she doubted she could draft a clear enough order to ensure against any possible violations.

“I’m concerned that you seem to treat the proceedings as another marketing effort,” she told the defense.

She said she was conflicted over the decision and that ultimately the ruling came down to whether Manafort was a flight risk or a harm to the community. Ultimately, she said, Manafort’s behavior indicated he was “a harm to the administration of justice and the integrity of the court system.”

Los Angeles Times - We are currently unavailable in your region

12. Give the guy a break, he was just trying to get his story straight. You know this has nothing to do with collusion or the Trump campaign, eh? He's charged with money laundering and not paying taxes. IMO Manafort shouldn't take a plea deal, he should make them prove their charges. I think he's guilty but if he hadn't been associated with Trump he wouldn't have been prosecuted. As it is Manafort's right to free speech has been taken by Mueller. He's prohibited from trying to use the news media to influence his case so while he can't speak to the press about his defense, everyone else can use the media to condemn him and that's what this story is about

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Did you ever consider that all this money laundering and his association with Trump and the reputation of construction companies being used to launder money may be connected? It also leaves one vying for power susceptible to bribery or to return certain favors, especially when there is a nice return for the one bribing.
    Makes one wonder why the only change, by the Trump team, to the Republican platform was to remove language condemning Russia for the invasion and sanction talks.
    Hello!

:smoke:

14. How many convictions and still counting? Dirty Don will go down. Unfortunate because then we get an asshat for president.

[​IMG]

:smoke:

15. Sounds like Donald will just have to make sure he has his Pardon Pen with him.

16. #1599 generic98547, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    I need to quit getting so high

17. Ol' Mueller has pulled every dirty trick he can think of out of his ass and STILL can't get anyone to make up a lie about Russian collusion.

Meanwhile, all the real crime that he turns up gets swept under the rug.
    It's called "a 'runaway' witch hunt".

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1