is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. More wishful thinking
    I am waiting to see Trump emerge Victorious

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Didn't Forrest Gump turn those guys in? Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Take a stand. What crimes is Trump guilty of in your opinion? You didn't say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nixon and Clinton weren't guilty of crimes until the end of the special counsel's investigations - which led to their demise. Like I've said many times - Mueller will determine if any crimes have been committed. That's the stand that I have taken from the beginning of this investigation. If you would of asked me what Nixon was guilty of prior to the completion of the special counsel's investigation, I would have given you the same answer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He is guilty of being Orange, and people don't like that LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. So come 2020 when trumps still president can we get an official I was wrong from you?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Clinton's popularity went up at the end of that investigation, what lead to his demise was the Left finally started seeing him for being the sexual predator the Right made him out to be 20 years ago. Even now they would continue to support him except he's lost the political power to help them out in times of need.

But you still haven't answered the question, what crimes do you think Trump is guilty of? Saying "I don't know but I'm sure there's something an investigation will uncover" isn't a valid answer, it applies to us all and it's a cop out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Absolutely. I have always said I would go by Mueller's findings. Can you say the same? Or will you claim deep state conspiracy?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I suspect a deep state conspiracy in Trumps case and every other case. Even when they are found guilty of crimes they never face any time, it is corruption from top to bottom IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What led to Clinton's demise is his 8 years were up.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Not a lot of respect going on here. This one is on a time out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. The thread has been cleaned up and I'm re-opening it. Let's keep things civil around here please.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What would you be wrong about? You've never said he was guilty.

• Like Like x 1
  14. He just got lawyered :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Pretty much finding out that government is corrupt on all levels. Not sure where the argument is coming from.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What argument is that?

17. From the President all the way down to police are dishonest. Where’s the confusion come about isn’t this normal?

18. Now take the first step into the light - enter anarchy.

19. #1580 CBDBurner, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2018
    Lol I’m pretty anti government. Everything’s just gotten outta control the tax payer loses to much while being over monitored by police, cia, fbi etc.
    I see the point of government but not a government that has full control over everything you do.

• Like Like x 1