is this russia farce finally dead??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Amazing. Rolling Stone, CNN, MSNBC, and all of the msn have absolutely no creditability. For a couple of years they've played their public for fucking fools and now they're patting themselves on the back for such good reporting. Anyone who still reads their articles or watches their shows are fucking idiots, they truly are the sheep they were so quick to call everyone else.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. This is from February 2018 when Mueller first announced the indictments against some Russians and said no Americans had been indicted. This is when Mueller knew there was no collusion. By Rosenstein not clearly saying at that time they've found no evidence of Trump or his campaign conspiring with the Russians the FBI allowed MSNBC, CNN, the msm, hundreds of reporters and analysts, and millions of ordinarily sensible people affected with TDS to make fools of themselves over the last year by continuing to slander Trump calling him a traitor and Putin's puppet.

Remember how everyone thought the Mueller team was being so ethical about not putting out leaks? Now we know why, they found nothing to leak.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ruh Roo. Here comes Mueller.

4. I'm surprised. I didn't think they'd have the courage to let Mueller testify. This will be interesting.

5. Once it becomes another Nothing, they'll look to press more, because fifteen times NO is not enough.

Meanwhile, in real world

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. You must of forgot to add it was for lying Clinton Got impeached for. But Donald Trump has never lied, Right ?
    Someone here also mentioned he is somewhat a good Real Estate Person. with only 6 bankruptcies and putting many people that trusted him to only get Stiffed to lose their businesses because Trump Refusal to pay them.
    I see people out here getting down on all these others that did nothing compared to Trump (illegally) and they love him. It makes no sense.
    Let the turd have another Term as far as I am concerned Y'all need a lesson on how to Screw American's and how to Bankrupt the U.S.
    This has been a real hoot forsure. let's continue and see how it goes, I am in. If it's good, great,! but I am betting on War and a Recession forsure.
    My Opinion is most People want a better Nation to live in, If y'all think Trump is it let see, I Really think most including myself would love to see any person running our Country that make things better here and abroad, But do you really think all those around this site and the World would not like a person who was Actually doing a good Job?

What is really concerning is There's a R and a D and People don't care about what their Views are only that one has an R by their name or one has a D.

I would vote for either considering what the views are. Not the R or the D or even an I.

7. The same left that rants and raves against corporations has already shown us that they are happy with those corporations deciding who gets to speak, as long as it's in their favor. All it takes is the right smear, and they're convinced.

I don't expect them to speak out against election influence by corporations either, as long as it's in their favor. Easy to manipulate.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. You are all about not taking sides but it is obvious where you stand.

9. How so?

Edit: I'm not about not taking sides. I'm staunchly on the left, politics wise. I'm about not letting the side you are on blind you.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Your immigration stance, the critique of the left, and the fact that you don't offer any antidote to the tension between left and right but instead tend to back the right because that is where you lie politically with your own views.

11. My immigration stance - I'm against mass immigration - that alone makes me right-wing? I vote for deep left social democratic parties in Norway, man. :laughing:

I critique the left when it does wrong. Here is my philosophy: The left has been defeated by Trump. That's a massive humiliation. Instead of blaming everything else, I look to see where the left makes mistakes, and critique those mistakes. Supporting corporate censorship and election influence is among those mistakes.

If your army is laughing at the enemy, then gets trampled by them, laughing harder at the enemy does not help. You have to look to yourself when you fuck up in life, rather than petulantly blame everything but yourself. The left has not been good at looking at it's faults - instead doing what you're doing now - accusing anyone who critiques the left of being a heretic.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I believe the saying goes, you do not salvage a defeat with an attack. I have beliefs that align me with both parties, such as being against gun control and being pro-choice. And I don't pretend to have a solution to immigration.

13. You correct mistakes by being critical of them. Ignoring them does not make a solution. Attacking those who point out the mistakes is unwise.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am being critical of those who make mistakes. Or are you saying that you never make mistakes?

15. No, I never said anything like that. Now we're back to where we started - I'm critical of the left's mistakes, because I want to fix them.

That does not make me a right-winger. Yet, you were confident in accusing me of such.

16. But why do you want to fix them? Is it because you think Trump is incompetent, or dangerous to allies?

17. Because I hold left-leaning values, and wish to see someone reasonable from the left wing in power in USA.

Does that make me right-wing, or do you take back your accusation?

18. I do take it back, and I'm sorry.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. We're good, dude.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trump is a huge liar..
    Donno what any of what you just typed has to do with my post. (which I posted like 3 months ago)