Is this rootbound?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JustAnotherToker, Oct 14, 2013.

1. #2 bananamber, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    Yep, I'd say that's relatively minor rootbound (I've seen much worse). Did you loosen the rootball before transplanting? If you didn't, the roots may not be able to fully take advantage of all the new room in the pot.

I took them as you can see in the picture and put them into new pots with dirt underneath and all around. I didn't want to to mess with the roots so I don't break them.
    I need to water them tomorrow again (I'll let them breathe a bit today) and I can add some rootbooster again so the roots will grow like crazy again.

3. Yeah don't mess with the roots or you will surely break some. The roots will grow in to the new soil in no time. I think you re-potted spot on the right time, I wouldn't say they were root bound, but certainly they could use some more room

4. I agree looks like you got it right. You'll know root bound when your explosive veg seems to slow way down when they look healthy and also if it feels like your watering a lot more often than you have too or you had before. Those are the first most obvious signs.. Nice roots And good luck!

Yes this was the sign for repotting, first I watered every 10 days then every 4 days and then I watered and in 2 days they were almost dry.