Is this RooR real?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BongBuddy3, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Just bought it at the smoke shop for $80. From what i can tell all of the signs point to that it's real. [​IMG]

2. No logos too high

3. No, it doesn't look real to me. But logo aside, it looks like a decent tube for what you paid.

4. Already a thread for this. Very fake dude.....

5. Yea i figured it was fake. Served it's intended purpose though.

6. ROOR's are retarded expensive, it's worth more money only because of it's name rather then quality; I personally wouldn't drop any money for one, the bong is completely fake local head-shops know this too, logo is way way to high other then that it looks pretty good for what you paid so don't be too bummed!

next time I would look into online head-shops!

7. I got my 5 mm tubes, both 14 inchs for 220 and 225 a peice. My 425 dollar mobius set up set up is expensive.

8. yeah not saying you can't get a deals on ROOR's it's just unlikely compared to everything else, yeah but möbius is a step over so you'd expect that from them compared to a retarded price ROOR comes up with, seriously.

9. It does suck seeing what I got for like 100 more. The German ones you do pay out of your ass for, but mine are American. Still a nice tube for 80 though.