Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this RooR real or even worth it??????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nohgz, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Talked to the fella from craigslist. I really am looking for a real good RooR/Bong and this would avoid shipping. Here are the pics... let me know what you think and how much its worth.... he said 450 but I said NO WAY, I will get back to you with another price.

I am familiar with German RooR, not the US however. I haven't seen a black label (usually 5mm) surrounded by white.

If anyone could elaborate for me/help out this would be awesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(There is another pic in which it shows a closer view of the base and stem, and it does have a diffuser. This isn't the same as the german dealer cup base so thats my main concern. Thanks!)

2. Pics are unseeable. You can't link from your mail. We don't have permission.

3. Ok here are the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I believe that is a real roor, but you a right ive never seen a black label, with white around it. If you really want a good bong, look up or talk to your fellow stoners about the headshops in your state find one that is reputable, and go there. You will have a larger selection, and they prolly wont just have roors, they will have lux's, phx, toro, illadelph, and many others. I personally love black label roors, but beaker bottom is not my style, The bong there is a .us because the signature is on the right side, and not left also, 450 for that bong, the guy your buying it from better give you some oral or something along with it for that price.

5. thats a pretty sick roor man... but 450 is a lil steep...

6. Definitely not worth $450 for a beaker bottom with one perc.

7. Oh and to add, its not even a worked dome perc, just a reg dome, not a tree perc, so no way I would pay 450 for it.

8. #8 Nohgz, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    After a couple e-mails he sent me this information as well....

\

Here are two more pictures he provided. How does 350 sound? He said it has no cracks, water spots, etc and is in perfect condition. It is also 24" tall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. i would buy it, domestic glass is always worth it imo

10. I see a sig on it.So it most likely is legit.Maybe PM Trikky or he may see this thread and chime in.Dude know's his shit when it comes to glass.

I wouldnt pay more than 300$ becouse its used,but that's just me.

11. Looks like a tree to me.

12. 300 the most, but seeing your from florida. hit up a headshop.

13. I'd pay 250 for it max. Its used, tell him to fuck off with that 450 price tag. You could spend that and get a new Roor.

14. Yeah I think your right acutally I never zoomed in on the pics, but it does look like a tree now.

15. i don't think any used piece is worth more than $200

a $20,000 car isn't worth no 20k when you drive it off the lot. think about it. don't let ppl fuck ya.

16. I changed my mind, I'd pay 300 for it.

Go see it, if its spotless (no cracks, label isn't faded) I'd buy it. The black/white labels are hard to find, and I think he's right.. they make the perc'd Roors under the name Lux now.

17. Alright, I just sent him an e-mail. Hopefully he gets back to me soon and we can agree on that price.

18. Nice lookin piece. I thought I'd add that I recently picked up a Roor with that black label and white outline at my local shop. Very reputable spot so I wouldn't question it being real. Mine's a straight tube 18.8mm 3 chamber dual tree perc and I paid 500 even for it. Hope that helps

19. roor tubes with percs are made in the usa
    roor.de didnt want to add percs because they are to fragile.

then roor.de didnt want roor.us to make percs either so thats how lux started.

i also think thats how zob started. some blowers left roor.de came to cali and started blowing

correct me if im wrong please id like to be able to reciet correct information LOL

20. If you want to avoid shipping cost....

www.grasscity.co.uk

Lots of Roor Models at fair prices.