Is this ROOR fake??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NeverComingDown, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Bought this roor bong at my local headshop for 60 bucks. it has a single perc and an ice catcher
    [​IMG]

2. I knew it would be fake before even seeing the pic

3. I'm not a root expert but I've not seen one like that before and $60 is kinda cheap I think that's about what they ask just for a roor bowl.

Nice piece for $60 though. I personally would just scrape the root label off, I think the labels on roots are kinda getting anyways, unless its sandblasted.

4. Yeah.... clearly fake.

Looks decent though I guess.

5. Right? For $60 what the hell

6. Yeah, you can put ice, it has a perc and looks like the stem has really good water coverage. It'll definitely allow smoke to enter you lungs and that's all that you really need!

I would try to get the roor label off of it though, maybe put some stickers or something haha

7. Yeah dude cover up that label lest you be made fun of by people you smoke with. Good looking bong for $60 tho

8. Seems legit

9. Fake as the bible, brotha.

10. nice bong but defiently fake my ninja

11. Yeah man, usually when a price is too good to be true, it is.

12. cleary your lhs dealer knew it was fake also for $60 lol

yes its fake, the label is too small and the trademark should be in the bottom right, not top right. also all roors w percs have splashguards

still good for $ 60 lol