is this roor fake?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys I am currently on Craig's list looking for a new bong. I came across this root the Guy had no pics up but texted him and got this pic. He wants $150 which already makes me think fake. What you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. LOL I'm pretty sure the beaker base is crooked am I wrong?

3. Pretty sure I don't even see a signature on that one. Pretty badly faked, lol.

4. Probably fake but still worth 150 imo.

5. fake no splash guard

6. If we could see the sig, joint, ice pinches, and/or wether or not thats a second perc ontop or a splash gaurd? Then we could tell alot better. All though im sure its confirmed that no REAL roor would NOT have a splash gaurd on their percd tubes.

7. for sure NOT a roor.de

and i dont think its a roor.us/roor Tech either... cause of the missing splash guard, and the base looks off.

to many "uncertainties" => think its fake.

(imho, aside from RooR.de, there is no other real RooR.)

"RooR.de has the name, all the others just use the fame."

8. As a general rule if you have to ask if it's fake it probably is.

9. I'm saying I pretty much know its fake. But my thing is I'm in need of a bong ATM and have 100 on me is it even worth a hundro.

10. LOL this Guy just told me he spent $500 on it at a lhs. I asked him which one I'm gonna go see if they really sell them cause if they are selling these for 500 shame on them

11. Definitely worth a $100 but its still fake.

12. Its very likely its a fake but for a $100 id get it.

13. Wouldn't pay more than $100 for it!

14. Yeah, this was posted in the stickied thread awhile back. It was confirmed a fake in there as well.

and I wouldn't spend money on a knock-off bong. But that's your own prerogative.

15. I'd rather have a real Weedstar than a fake RooR.

16. if i bought it for 100...id scratch out the front part off the "R" and make it read "poor" instead of roor

17. LOL I might just do that. That'd be funny

18. Wow, I just posted pictures of this. I bought this bong from him except I told him he had to ship it to me before I'd pay. Now I have this bong and I haven't paid him. Looks like I won't be paying $150 after all. What's the max I should tell him