Is this right? I dont think so

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jmantheman, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Ok, so tonight literally about 10 min. ago, im just chillin on the comp and im just rockin out to some Metallica :metal:and i hear the door bell ring. I think nothing of it, probly one of my sister's friends, but my mom yells at me to get it (cuz im all the way upstairs so its MUCH easier for me to get the door. /sarcasm) so anyway i open the door and im nose to nose with a cop (my adrenaline spiked thinking it was about me) then i notice my sister standing there. The cop says "son, is your mom or dad home?" (btw why do cops always think im their kid? i dont get it) i say yeah one sec. I shut the door thinking oh shit oh shit oh shit. So i tell my mom theres a cop at the door (i dont mention my sis) shes like what? why? and goes to the door and opens it. I dont remember everything they talked about but my sis was apparently being let off with a written warning for possesion of....you guessed it, marijuana!!!! Apparently her and some friends were smoking at a park and got rolled up on.:( So im sitting on the couch watching this unfold (high as giraffe pussy btw :smoke:) After the cop leaves my sis has the nerve to try and go upstairs, hahahahahahaha, like that was going to work. So my mom asked me to go upstairs and of course i did, she was pissed enough. So i hear them arguing (meaning my mom is ripping her a new one and shes just sitting there) and i hear my name come up so of course im interested. Turns out its my mom using ME as an example, why she shouldnt smoke! She says why cant you be more like your brother! he would never do anything like this to me! And things along those lines. Im sitting in my room thinking WTF!!! why am i being dragged in to the argument?! My mom has no idea that i smoke and would be devastated if her "perfect little boy" was a reefer head lol Anyway i think its bullshit that i should be dragged in and used as a template for how my sister should act, i personally think thats bad parenting because me and my sis are tight (the irony is i gave her the weed she was caught with:rolleyes:) Anyway bringing me up is not right, do you agree?

2. wow man, props on keepin ur shit so low key ur mom thinks ur the complete opposite of a Stoner. ur sis should be more like u tho and not get caught. :p

3. haha good that your parents trust you bro hope your sis no snitchy on you

4. So far she hasnt, shes in here room bawling her eyes out cuz shes pratically grounded for life. But i dont think shes like that.....

5. This whole story makes me laugh a lot, I don't know whh. I read it 2.5 times!:hello:
    thank u

6. 2.5?! thats hilarious!! Glad my sister's plight entertains you :p just kidding man, it is actually pretty funny :D

7. Damn dude thats kinda crazy, i woulda felt so awkward at that moment, i hope you talked to your sister afterwords :smoke:

8. damn sounds like blackmails coming into the picture soon

9. at least she wasnt rolling or on acid or shrooms cause that would have been a lot worse and probably would have pissed your mom off that much more

10. Dude that situation sucks but it's a risk we all take when smoking in public. Personally I agree with you that it's bs your mom brought you into it a all, I always hate it when that happens. It's like they are bringing you down to their negative level. Stuff like this ruins my stoney daze I prefer to stay in. I'd talk to your sis to if I were you.

11. Yeah i talked to her this morning after my mom went to church. We both agreed it was was bull that she brought me in to the argument and i thanked her for not snitching on me, and she said it wasnt my fault that she got caught. So i think it will work out for me but shes grounded for ever and after that shell still be on a very tight leash, i feel bad for her that one smoking sesh ruined her life for a while. It sucks cuz not only is she grounded but she has to do chores all day everyday which ive experienced before and let me tell you, youd think shed run out of stuff to do but not the case at all. The best i can do is to offer to take her places (i think my mom would let me since im the "responsible" one) and offer her a toke.

12. Go smoke up your sister right now, maybe she will cheer up.

13. as high as a giraffes pussy????

hahahahaha fuck dude...

thats a fucking funny phrase man

someone rape the OP and take that as a sig

14. Pretty sure it's a line from a rap song. Lil Wayne or Gucci or something I can't recall.

15. hi five! great success!

16. Aghhh my mom also over reacts so much with weed and smokes. I had this miniscule amount of weed in my room that my mom found. She started crying saying the whole family is ruined, that Im addicted and that Im ruining my life . I was just sitting there thinking . WTF ???? I kept on asking here like what the hell , the only reason why it would affect the family would be because of her over reactions , thinking weed is as bad as all those other drugs. And funny thing is my life has not changed a bit since I started weed, my school marks have actually even gone up.

17. It might be, but i got it from Joe Rogan, he said it during one of his stand up shows. I laughed so hard when i heard it so now i use it all the time :D

18. Haha ya i thought that would be funny, :D If you want to use it as a sig have at it i dont own the phrase or anything, but i dont see why i have to be raped...... it might hurt.....

19. #19 Manifestation, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    Agreed, but Disagree. You should stick up for your sister, seeing you just recently found out she smoked, <- I believe that's correct from old threads. You should try and tell your mom you smoke aswell, but before so make sure you have reports on how harmless bud is and how legalizing marijuana could help the US, such as the economy, and all the marijuana myths (braincells not dying from marijuana is a pretty good mind switcher). You don't want your sister to quit smoking all because of a dumb mistake she made. Teach her your trades aswell, such as right places to smoke, right time to smoke, getting high isn't always the #1 priority, and never smoke in any park haha for the charges tend to increase I've read. Otherwise she will either end up straight edge for ever/ till she gets out for your house, or she will keep going down a road of bad choices and mistakes and end up in a bad situation with your family and friends. I realize it might be hard to tell your mom, but it truly is nice to tell your parents you smoke the ganj, as long as they don't freak, and judging but how much your mom thinks you are the good kid, I don't think she will mind to much. She might cry for like a day ,depending on her emotional stress, and end up tell you to never bring weed inside her house or smoke in it, or even smoke with her haha <- crazy shit man if your whole family were potheads and they all hid it from the youngsters? Hope shit works out, Peace.

20. #20 Jmantheman, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009

First of all i want to say thanks, you were the first person to reply with something helpful. I was thinking about telling her and now would actually be a very good time because of the situation. I just hope that will help my sister cuz i feel really bad for her, shes outside pulling weeds in the Florida heat (anyone who lives in Florida will tell you summer is not a great time to be outside). The only problem is my mom doesnt not think with reason and logic but with emotion (like most women) i dont think she would kick me out of the house but it will definitely put a strain on our relationship for a while. I also dont think it will help my sister, my mom would say something along the lines of well your over 18 so i cant make you stop but i wont have my daughter breaking the law. So i think the best i can do for her is to smoke her out when ever i can and instruct her in the ways of Ganj-Jitsu :)