Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this ridiculous or normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Jun 21, 2012.

1. So i called my dealer today and told him in advance that i was planning to buy an ounce. He told me that it would be 375 per ounce. That seems like a ridiculous amount of money to me. Are these normal prices? Or am i going to get scammed? I was expecting to pay up to 200.

2. What are your prices for a gram and an eighth? 20$ and 60$?

3. Yeah, we need to know what you usually pay. Listen up bud, if you aren't in a medical state expect to pay $280+ for an ounce. Which is 10 per gram. I usually get ounces for 240 here of the flame.

4. I live in ny so i usually get grams for 20, eights for 50. I know it sucks

5. I'm outside of detroit, that's about what u would pay for grade A ounce @ local disp. here

6. east coast oz can be up to 400

7. Hey bro, I'm from Traverse City, michigan. At the dispensary we use to pay 250 per oz for the fire. But they got shut down. You probably can easily find 230+ or - from a caregiver with the flame.

8. If he does eigths for 50..375 is a little harsh...well it depends on how much he pays really. Im assuming hes paying probably $280 or $300. Offer him 335 and see how that goes.

9. Ya I'd say get it for like 350

10. Depends on the grade I've payed 350-375 for some tip notch but never 400 but usually I'll pay around 200-260 for some good but not grade A!

In Texas btw

11. Well if your getting eights for 50, which were im from is the same, then essentially its 50x8=400 but you should also be getting a bulk discount sort of things so i would say the price should be 300>here>400 so 375 is a bit much but it makes sense, i would buy an oz here for about 320-340ish

12. I used to pay 400 so be happy with whatever you can get.

13. Zips range from 3-4 depending on quality. Thats a very high price though i pay $315 for dank.

14. In Philly you'll most likely pay $350-375 for an O, $200 for a half if you're lucky.

I just recently found someone who sells $100/Q compared to when I used to get it for $120.

15. Stop being cheap bro. If you want an oz of fire and you arent in an MMJ state then yes i guess you could consider an oz for 375 acceptable

If your paying $20 a gram then your making out and saving so much already instead of paying 20$ a gram per day

Example

1 gram per day for 28 days= $560
    1 gram per day for 28 days via out of the oz you bought= $375...is it saving you money....you tell me?

16. East coast totally acceptable. Normal dealers by me pay $375 and push dubs and dimes. I get medical sour d for $300 but that's a rare find.

You're not getting ripped off at all.

17. Sounds about right, i'd try to drop price down to 330 though if i was you...so glad to get 40 dollar quarters in cali

18. Im from northern cali and i can get an O for 110-150 $ for some bomb ass dank

19. $375 is an awful price for an O. I live close to you and I wouldn't pay more than 320.

20. If it's dank then the prices sound normal. If it's just mids, then you're getting ripped off a good bit.