Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this related to weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, May 27, 2010.

1. Okay so approximately 1:00 pm today I ate a brownie. After about an hour I was high. I felt high for a long time. Like at 4pm I felt high still. Then I got home, and I fell asleep and don't remember much. My mom woke me up around 5:30 and gave me some dinner, I was sweating uncontrollably, so I went upstairs to my room and I fell asleep and woke up at 9:30. It felt like 5am. Now it's 9:50 and my parents think somethings wrong with me. My eyes have been bloodshot since I took the brownie. I am just curious, my dad says he thinks I might be sick. Your opinion? sorry if this isn't understandable. I'm kinda ehh.

2. How much did you use? sounds like you ate too much weed for your tolerance

3. Did you know the brownie had weed in it? You must have a low tolerance or somthing, cause when I make special brownies, sleep just kills my high.

4. they said there was like an ounce or 1 1/2 for the whole batch. But it's been like over 8 hours, and I still feel sleepy as shit.

5. lol :smoke:

6. yeah I knew there was weed in it. I didn't think I have too high of a tolerance. I've smoked everyday for the past over a month? This high just felt alot different.

7. You'll be fine by morning :)

Wish i could snag one of those brownies though ;D

*The edible high is much more intense than the smoking high

8. Awesome.

:p

So edibles will get you more high?
    Do you know if the better quality weed you put in the brownie the better it gets? cause my friend said putting high quality weed in it is a waste.