Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this reckless..?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sarah0942, Jul 11, 2012.

1. I live in FL, and I'm thinking about smoking up 2 friends in my car. We would pass my pipe around and drive through town while hotboxing the car in the middle of the day around 1pm on saturday. what are the chances of getting shit on by the pigs? would you do it?

2. [quote name='"sarah0942"']I live in FL, and I'm thinking about smoking up 2 friends in my car. We would pass my pipe around and drive through town while hotboxing the car in the middle of the day around 1pm on saturday. what are the chances of getting shit on by the pigs? would you do it?[/quote]

Too risky. I personally would not do it.

3. If you have to ask...

Just roll one up and only bring as much as you are going to smoke and you will be fine.

4. If you insist on driving around, roll a joint or two. They are easier to get rid of and you wont catch an extra charge if you do have trouble.

5. I've done it before but you gotta be really careful. Be on the look out man. Also if your caught you will probably face DUI charges.

6. Is this a serious question? I think you should do it.. People like you are what keeps cops eyes off of me so I don't get caught. Smoke up!

7. That is how me and my friends would smoke everyday when i first started.

8. Is misdemeanor or felony worth it....

9. Will be a felony, the chances are extremely high.
    Personally, would never do it and it's a stupid idea.

10. Hmm, I wouldn't recommend it but...

Yolo

11. Shut your mouth

But OP if you want to spend the night in a jail cell I would say go for it!

12. Ive done it in my city many times but i have some dirty tint so no one could see in :D

13. Smoke joints. You can smoke bowls if you ride back streets park somewhere hidden your good. Unless laws are prevalent in your area

14. Me and my friends smoke while commuting or just driving around quite often. We've never been stupid enough to hotbox the car though.

15. I used to do this years ago.

Worst paranoia ever, it's better to do it at night.

16. This has to be a Troll post. I mean the title is "Is this reckless..?", as in what the fuck do you think.

What I really can't believe is that some of you are actually telling him to seriously do it. Wonder who's family he runs into while driving the down town streets at 1 in the afternoon.

17. Better than smoking while parked. get some tint and you will be 100% good if you are a good driver

18. Never drive around while smoking unless it's a vape, the smoke coming out of your car draws a significant amount of attention.

If you're gonna hotbox, do it in a secluded area, a packed parking lot late at night, or something similar. Then roll your windows down and air it out for as long as you're driving.

And always smoke joints in the car cause you can actually get rid of them which saves you from at least one charge.

19. if i were you, i would not hotbox the car firstly. that would be awkward if you did get pulled over, and a bunch of smoke comes out of your car when rolling down your window

also, just stay to back streets and secluded areas and you'll be fine. i do this all the time with my friends, but i know the back streets of my town well. just be cautious and you will be fine

20. If you have a sunroof leave it open and have the windows closed. Dont do it in the middle of town though, thats stupid