Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this reasonable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xBrent, May 5, 2011.

1. Op is probably 13-15

2. got a feeling the OP definitely going to get ripped off at one point during the deal sad part is he probably won't realize it either

3. Mmmm I love me some kushtrainwreck diesel!!

4. This is my first time actually purchasing weed, which is why I was unsure.

I know that a dime is usually 10$, but I was confused about how that 10$ was figured, if it was weight or quality. I offered 15$, since I was having my friend go out of his way to get it for me, he isn't a dealer. As for getting ripped off amount/quality wise, that's just the risk I'm taking since I'm having someone get it for me..

5. ohhhhhh ,alright alright,makes sense, makes sense,right on for being a nice guy :D