Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this really OG Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420BudBurner253, Mar 21, 2012.

1. A friend of mine is selling what he says is OG Kush

He is a good friend of mine and i am pretty sure he is correct but i am just curious that it really is og kush...

I live in Western Washington Tacoma area if that helps(honestly i have heard that OG kush is rare in washington):bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Yep, it's weed.
    Bro you can't tell a weed strain by just pictures. If you google search it you may find medical OG kush looks similar to your bud.

P.S. I live in NE Tac :D

3. Whatever it is I would snap some up, that shit looks nice.

4. yeah that's some fire bud

5. sry to bust ya bubble broski but no way to tell name of weed from a pix sry!!

6. Looks dank, but can't tell from pictures. Does it have a piney, lemony kind of smell? If it does then it is probably some kind of OG strain.

Although it doesn't even matter in end, cause that stuff in the picture will get you blast-o.

7. Yes, that is OG kush.

That's what you wanted to hear, right?

8. Og kush smells like a christmas tree. So smell it and you will have a better guess but the only way to be 100% is to make sure whom ever your buying from knows their shit and is honest

9. tons of bud smells like xmas trees, it is a green plant after all.

all someone has to do is grow it to have it so dont be too surprised if you come across danks every now and then. especially in a med state like yours

10. I called my weed Poop and sold it to a kid I'm sure someone would be asking this same question about, sadly, Poop.

It's weed, and looks like some good weed from only a picture, so I'm sure you'll get plenty high and be very happy with it.

11. I don't get why people really care about strains unless they are using it for medical purposes. I just want to know if it's indica or sativa and I'm good.

12. smoke it and if it gets you high then its weed.

13. Like I said he has a better guess not a definitive answer.

14. I dunno I love trying different strains. Many of them have very distinct highs although I agree 90% of the time weed is weed.

15. Thanks guys, i smoked some of it, its AMAZING, some of the best stuff i have had in recent memory.

Ill admit, being a experiance pot smoker for a little over 2 years now, i dont know much about strains other then names of a few kinds, if it smells good and looks good and isn't bammer, and makes me feel really baked, then its my type of weed

Cheers

16. Looks very light green which is compatible with the "og kush" that i have gotten. But man nomatter what if it didnt come with proof(perscription) or a paper/vial from a dispencery prooving it then there is no way to have any clue what strain the bud is. Theres just toomany strains and tbh, its all weed. and that my friend looks like some great bud.

17. No thats some OG send my way :), you can't tell a strain by a pic

18. It looks beautiful. if it gives you more of a body high than a head high then i'm guessing it's the OG. I once had master kush x blueberry haze; I wonder if their highs are at all similar.

19. Buy that shit, roll that shit/ pack it, and smoke that shit !!! Fck what it is jus get high brotha