Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this really less than 1 gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, May 14, 2011.

1. There's a loose stem in there...with nothing on it. You got ripped, OP.

2. Cool nickel bag bro. I wouldnt complain if its off by .1

3. because a nickel is 5 grams:rolleyes:
    Any type of dollar bill is a gram though

But yeah thats about right op, but i mean .1 is hardly anything..

4. hmmm.....

Looks like about .7g of stems and .2g of mids

5. A bit too much stem for my taste lol, looks about o.7-o.8 of actual bud. Sorry dude. :(

6. Yea i would try to get some better weed then that man thats some poop.

7. yeah.... i'm not buying from this guy again.. the actual weed was decent mids but there were sooo many stems..

8. lol ur from BC and think that looks like weed? i think it looks like random ass weeds :p

joshin ur ass, find someone with a calibrated scale and compare, but .01 shouldn't matter much, if you get shorted .01 plz don;t make a big deal of it... lol

9. I say that your scale is working fine. It doesent look like great weed (because its mostly stems and I dont see any hairs on it) but hey, grind that shit up, roll it, and smoke it, and tell us how good it was. haha. :smoke:

10. yes please let us know if it tastes like dryer sheets or dirt :p

11. id pay like $3 for that but yeah it looks right just shitty lol

12. damn look at the size of those fucking stems

13. yeah i ended up smoking it yesterday. It was surprisingly good. I don't really get it.. I've smoked lots of dank before so I know how to compare. It was not bad. Interesting.

14. It looks like the stems are doing most of the weighing lol.

15. lol i would pay 5 dollars for that kind of sack.

16. Put a dollar on your scal when it's on
    If it weighs out to 1.0 our good
    Anything else and your scale isn't right

17. Half of it looks like stems.

18. That's like .5 grams, and then like .4 grams of stems.

19. Smoke the stems. It's where all the thc is