Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this real???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Royal Kush, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Strawberry Cough - Sativa Dominant/Hybrid
    80/20 Sativa Dominant

2. lol, it's in an altoids can, that's like the most obvious place to keep weed.

3. my bad dude, i thought it was strawberry cough, not strawberry kush, thats my fault, nvm

4. That's some wack crack yo.

5. [quote name='"StudStudly"']haha this thread made me laugh, i hope that he was being sarcastic to show off that dankk shit[/quote]

Yeah I was being funny haha,

6. How does that not look like weed to you OP? I really hope this thread is a joke lol.

7. lol @ me thinking he was serious.

8. [quote name='"xLifteDx"']How does that not look like weed to you OP? I really hope this thread is a joke lol.[/quote]

I said like 3 times I was kidding, I think its funny how people always post asking if their stuff is real, I obviously have real weed so I was kidding

9. lol, people are taking this so seriously. Your joke has been lost on these people.

10. [quote name='"fairy boots"']
    lol, people are taking this so seriously. Your joke has been lost on these people.[/quote]

Right.

11. Oy that be weed.

12. Haha, IDK what these people are talking about..thats aints reals!!! Its gotta be that catnip, you got ripped off OOOOOOOHHHHH shit!

Some people are too smart to understand sarcasm.

Good thread OP!

13. Idk man, I smoked some shit that looked like that and I just felt weird and couldn't get off my couch for like two hours...Be careful with that stuff bro ;)

14. it looks a little seedy, its definitely not the highest quality weed, But honestly it looks good, i would smoke that stuff, it probably gives off a nice high :smoke:

* yes it is weed enjoy :) *

15. It's good stuff. I smoked 7 people out yesterday and everybody couchlocked at like 12 and passed out

16. dude that is 100% weed! Such a nice colour as well, you should be over the moon!

17. That doesnt look like any bud ive ever seen, you need to send all of it to me asap so i can test each nug for you.

18. I walking in some woods in upstate ny, find me and you can test if its real or not

19. OP Lies!!!! jk/// or am I?

20. OP was high on questionable weed jk.