Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this real weed???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4EvaThrowed, Jan 6, 2010.

1. I just recently started smoking again and I need a lil help so I found a new dealer who only sells dubs.It smells exactly like bud but I want you guys opinion.What kind of weed does this look like and does it look like 20 dollars worth.Or did I get scammed I smoked a Jay of it last night and was fairly high.Any help would be appreciated thanx.Weed Pictures, Weed Images, Weed Photos, Weed Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

2. Looks to be pretty short for 20 dollars,but it looks like weed already broken up...:confused: GL,hope you get high....

3. Thanx for the fast reply yeah I broke it up so I could roll me a grape swisher I did get high.But what kind of weed does it look like and does it look like some fire.Ill post a better picture so you can tell me if it really is a dub.But it'll be minus the weed that's broken up on the other picture.

4. If it gets you high then its obviously weed unless that placebo effect is kicking in:rolleyes:

5. looks like weed to me, lol

6. it's definitely weed man. nobody is gonna be able to tell the strain or kind from a pic of some broken up buds!

looks like some mids to me I guess. it's bud though man..

7. haha i lol'd at the "Buy it on a product" banner.
    looks like weed tho, already broken up