Is this real weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Eternal Highness, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I got a big bag of this shit and it doesn't smell or look like any weed I've ever seen. I'm worried it's the synthetic shit. Can anyone tell?

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

2. looks like some shitty old, dried the fuck out mids.

3. Looks like some shitty brick weed complete with leaves and all lol. 

4. Doesn't look synthetic to me. 

5. Here's a few more pics. It's weird cuz i havent found a single stem or seed yet it looks lie it has tricomes but the smell is so fucking strange. Almost like incense or something.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attached Files:

6. How much did you pay for it? Smoke some and let us know.

7. just looks like butt-weed to me, not synthetics. id smoke it, but would prefer that fire fire!

8. Looks like thiz shiett. I found this vid couple days ago. That Kidd is dumb a.f.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o8w9FFGxsg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-Stayupp g

9. That's what you call reggie. pretty common here in houston

10. Kinda looks like weed, I think I can see trichomes on one of the pics, but it also looks like grass and leaves mixed together in some parts. Looks can be deceiving though. I've had shit-looking brownish weed that's been amazing before, so I dunno. I don't think I'd buy from the same dude again if I got that though, personally.

11. Yeah its really weird. My dad's been smoking it. He said once you light it it just keeps burning like incense do. Smells really weird for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

12. How come the quality of the pics goes to shit once you upload them on here?

Sent from my Galaxy S4

13. looks like low grade brick weed

14. I should mention that the "nugs" are not dense whatsoever. They crumble apart when you touch them.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

15. Has your Dad noticed any effects from it?

16. Looks legit to me. Smoke it!

17. #18 Ẅest Čoast, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    Either it's fake weed or someone took a whole lot of shake and turned it into nugs with something sticky. Then put it in the oven to dry it all up.

If it was real weed, those larger nugs would have stems.

18. How much did you pay for that? Please tell me it was free

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. My dad just says he feels buzzed and he gave the guy like $100

Sent from my Galaxy S4