Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this real weed or spice/sprayed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mandagrow13, Jun 28, 2017.

1. So i bought this weed the other day. It smells a bit weird, like hay. It's darker in color also and It's dry/hard. It doesn't take much to grind the bud, it's not sticky. It gets me high real good. I also got a headache smoking it, i don't know if it's just a coincidence tho. Anyways, what's wrong with this weed? Why is it so dry and weird smelling, could it be laced? Should i be smoking it? Also here is a pic:[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. That looks like some immature over dried ditch weed maybe even dried mold. I would smack a bitch for that lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Is it bad to smoke?

4. If it's actually covered in dried mold yes it's bad. Hard to say for sure if that's the case but I wouldn't smoke it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1