Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this real or fake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rtc6571, May 5, 2012.

1. #1 rtc6571, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    jjjjjjj

2. Its eather tabbaco climes together or some bad weed

3. It looks like shake with a few nugs thrown in. It's marijuana, but not what you'd want when buying bud. Ideally you want all nugs and little to no shake.

4. sorry to sound like a noob, but can i smoke shake?

5. It's mid grade shake. Better then nothing. Roll up some blunts with it.

6. Can I use a pipe, its all my friends got, haha, and what is it like the first tim smoking?

7. How good was this friend? Looks like dudes tryin to make a buck on you... You can smoke that but it's definitely not quality nuggets. Looks like he sold you the bottom of the bag and kept the nice nugs for his own percy

8. Yes you can smoke it in a pipe. She'll hit harsh though.

If I were you I would ask your friend if he can find some better bud next time.

9. how much is that supposed to be?

10. 1.5 grams.

11. As far as weight, that looks to be about 1.5 g, but its hard to tell

Also, it is hard to tell the quality of shake unless we have a macro image or are able to look at it ourselves. It could be some low-grade weed, but I've also had some shake that was way danker than any bud I've ever had.

OP, smoke a bit of it and see if it does the job. But if it doesn't smell or taste like weed, stop smoking it!! and then drop-kick your friend in the jaw

12. It's weed, I'm fairly certain of that. It should smoke just fine, maybe not get you as high as normal because it's such low quality.

13. Dank shake wouldn't have that many seeds if any.

14. If you got that much for 20$ you can assume its not good quality, however that means you can just smoke a shitload and get almost as high (Especially if you're completely new to smoking)

Good Luck with your first time/ Hope you enjoyed it!

15. you're all good, smoke it :smoke: