Is this ready

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by daveof59, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I can't really see the on my plant yet as my magnifying glass is shit. Have ordered a 30x one but worried it may take too long to get here and it may start to lose it's potency. What do you guys think looking at it?

Attached Files:

2. I think you need magnification. Sorry, but that's the only way to check for sure.

If you are feeling pressed for time, Radio Shack has a pocket scope for about $10, or even go to Wally World or Target and get a science kit with a microscope in it.

Keep in mind that you check the trichs to see if a plant is at its peak in production of THC and/or other cannabinoids. But if the bud is covered in resinous trichomes then you still will get high if you harvested, you just might miss out on fatter buds and/or peak potency.

How long has it been flowering? What strain?

3. Cheers for the advice. We don't have radio shack here in the UK. :(
    It's been in flower for 62 days now but have no idea what strain it is.

4. Radio Shack is going out of buisness anyway LOL. I'd say they look good, but like toasty said you need to get a deeper look to know for sure. My pal who's been growing for quite awhile always seems to harvest too soon everytime. He finally held out another week and a half with the same strain and got a quite larger yeild in just that short time.

5. On a side note that baby is glisting... Me want!!!!

6. I think I may give it another couple weeks