is this ready?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by yoloweedo, Aug 17, 2019.

1. is this ready? or does it need longer all stigmas as orange except afew. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. what happens if you smoked it right now, would not even get high right?

3. it should get you high now its in the harvest window ready but you can be in that window for 2 weeks so im unsure when to start flushing...now or next week instead and take her to 9 weeks instead of 8

4. Give it another week or so, your trichomes look pretty clear from what I can see in the pics.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Looks nice but give her another week start flushing now your getting close.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. thanks guys i thought the same but i wasnt sure i think ill leave it another two days on a low feed before i flush just to keep it healthy

7. picss[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Good luck trying to get it to light......and stay lit

9. i think he meant based on the trics pal

10. latest[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Have you started flushing? If you have then I’d flip to 48hr dark and then take them down, they look perfect to me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ive been flushing pal will be 7 days this sunday. week before was low feed

13. Yeah I’d say you’re good to go man, if they were mine I’d go to dark for 48 and take them down

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cut her down I see cloudy trics u will get stoned off it not all weed needs to be amber. I cut branches off yesterday of my chocolope the trics are all cloudy I speed dry s little to try n I get fucked up off it lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. i thought about that pal but im scared with the humidty its been abit up and down recently. i might add afew extra hours darkness tomorrow and cut her down. saying that shes putting on loads more resin.. just looked and my god.. caked

16. nice man sounds tasteyyy chocolope i think im going to do her tomorrow. i just dont want to lose abit of yield/quality over a week longer.. she's still packing on crystals..

• Like Like x 1