Is this ready

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by burt reynolds cock, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Lost my lupe, its been a good many weeks. I think its northern lights or white widow. Does it look ready 1471829270520.jpg 1471829309201.jpg 1471829345665.jpg

Sent from my VS880PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hard to tell, what exactly is a good many weeks, I like it when it gets super swollen and almost crusty looking, you know the deal, gotta have that loupe

(~};-]

3. I lost track i dont remember. Been goin since beginning of summer it seems like

4. No not hardly , at least 3 maybe 5 weeks to go

5. It looks ready to me, it's foxtailing but that could carry on for a long time. Personally I'd take it down now, but it's up to you, it will carry on growing somewhat

6. So foxtailing means to chop? Another guy said its foxtailing too.. So chop?

7. Foxtailing usually happens near harvest time, often just before. It's usually worth waiting for the foxtails to swell up a bit before you harvest. Sometimes the foxtailing stops, other times it seems to just carry on. Once the foxtails have swollen up like yours, I harvest, even if some new pistils are still growing

8. Looks loaded with ferts

9. How can you tell that? I'm curious