Is this ready for harvest?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bwluall, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Looking for an veteran tower to tell me if it's time to harvest.

Attached Files:

2. We need some full plant pics under normal lighting.

• Like Like x 2
  3. This is the best I could do. Not enough?

Attached Files:

4. Full plant

Attached Files:

5. How long has she been in flower since pistils emerged? Also what strain is that?

6. I'm also curious as to the strain..

• Like Like x 1
  7. What do you yield ?

8. It's Blue Dream.

9. I don't remember how long she has been flowering. I lost track.

10. Probably 8 weeks or so.

11. Woah. She is tiny.

• Like Like x 3
  12. that baby is super tiny i got some plants just sproting any ideas for better lights

13. What light are you using? By the looks of your plant looks like you will yield very low which is a shame because that looks like some funky Snizz

14. this isnt my thread i just need to get some lights just was wondering what is is good to get i have two older lizard lamps so i just need bulbs

15. Lizard lights? lol.

Whilst supplementing UV light is not a bad thing I think you need to start your light search in a different area all together and not in a pet store.

16. Hack it down and start again.

Your wasting time and money (power costs money) on it.

I know i sound harsh but cut it down and start again and aim for a much better outcome. You can do much better.

• Like Like x 1
  17. hahhah luke its just the lamp not the heat bulbs hahahah its what you screw the bulbs thou fr what bulbs should i get

18. Definitely looks unique. She's frosty, but that will be a very low yield. The hat lights did you use?

19. You should get Mars hydro led. It kicks ass compared to any CFLs. It's also comparable with hps in ideal enviroments

20. #20 Lucky Luke, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    I think they run a E7 fitting?? so thats CFL.

CFL do have their place, I run a CFL fridge grow in the off season sometimes for some fun but they are not the light of choice. Go LED or HID/HPS if you have the grow space. Its well worth the extra outlay.
    You will get more return (weight) for wattage spent on led and HID that CFL.