Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this quality or not ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by basmentstories, Mar 5, 2015.

1. take a look at pics and give me ur opinions, thanks
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425534909.754026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Blue Dreamer, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Looks really dense, maybe a little bit crystally (unsure, not very zoomed in). Based upon most people's standards, this looks like quality weed.

Smoke it to really be sure though. ;)

3. I would continue to use that hook up.

4. Is it frosty? I can't really tell from that picture. As long as its loaded with trichomes dawg!

5. Wrong.

6. #6 ColoradoToking, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Oh please man I was talking informally lol... if you wanna get all scientific we can have that conversation as well.

7. Looks dense enough and freshly cured, but more importantly does it taste good and do the job?

8. I've had the conversation one too many times, lol.

9. It's pretty frosty it's hard to get a good pic one sec I'll try again. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425535743.039361.jpg

10. How about this stuff? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425535827.878346.jpg

11. Looks pretty dry, but very compact. Vacuum sealed even. Smoke it and let us know how it was.

12. There we go, less dense nugs = more apparent fuzziness. The reason behind this is because the leaves are laid out (which is obviously why you can see the trichomes). 

That weed isn't as dense, but it's still quality. First nug is better quality, but I'm only basing this off of appearance.

Honestly, just smoke it to be sure. No other surefire way of knowing.

13. Yeah wherever you got that first strain definitely try to buy from that source more because that looks like pretty high quality stuff, real dense looking and it's always kind of hard to tell when it's not in person but that does look pretty crystally. The second strain you showed looks decent, probably still gets you pretty baked but it looks really fluffy and stemmy. Fluffy weed smokes up way too fast and you can load a whole nug of that stuff into a bowl and it's still not enough for a packed bowl. Always important to go with the dense strains that can smoke for a while.

14. Ya it smokes pretty good, don't love the flavours of either tho. The first picture I posted tastes better. I wanna find good flavoured bud that I love the taste of any reccomendations?

15. Blue Dream. ;)

16. In my experience and opinion the drier bud tends to taste worse because of the higher combustion rate, I've just noticed how it can give you those yellow milky hits that may get you baked but they taste gnarly. Look for the bud that feels fresh in your fingers when you grip it, if it has a little give and feels soft and not all hard and dry then it's the right type of texture.