Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this purple kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ali20, Mar 27, 2012.

1. #21 Hash INC, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012

get out, I dry my pot every time too.

usually smells too.

that holds absolutely no water when comparing the same strain grown by multiple growers with multiple growing drying and curing techniques.

why the fuck you want powdery weed any way?

dryer is harsher to me normally but usually it has to do with how fast it was actually dried

no one on this website can look at a picture and tell you out of the hundreds possibly thousands of strains out if it is in fact, purple kush.

my guess, no. your dealer prob was given or made up a name

2. I wouldnt really LEAVE it out, only if it's like fresh of the stems lol. Like i said just open the container its in a few more times then usual for a few seconds.

3. powedery weed burns evenly and nicely and even gets me higher thats why i want it.

4. Usually people want over-dried stuff because they dont have a grinder and it's easier of course in the rolling process to crumble that shit easily in two seconds then to have to pick it apart with your fingers ( i go crazy) or scissors.
    Not saying I myself prefer this though. :p

Edit: just read above post, my bad. Lol

5. ey opinions

to each they own.

I rehydrate bud thats crumbly powder

jar with like 1/4 bud. small cup with spalsh water

cup on top of bud. lid on. there ya go

6. Just smoke it. Looks purple & dank regardless of what strain it is.

7. i h8 when ma dealer doesnt dry this, he told me he just picked it up from his dealer.

8. Iv never had a different color bud before, thats neat, i would definitely want to try some of that

9. i can see how bud thats dry cause its been around a bit, curing, being better.

but I dont understand how dryer bud is gonna get ya higher.

usually effects taste unless at one point it has cured into its dryness.

10. First of all, you do want dry weed but not dry to the point where it turns into "POWDER" as you said. If you want to dry it out, just leave it outside for a few days. Also, dryness has nothing to do with a particular strain, it's just about how much patience did the grower have to dry it out properly and then cure it.

11. That doesn't matter dude, all weed is wet at first. The more you dry it will make the bud crumbly.

12. those silica packs will help with drying

13. That is some good weed!

14. The only problem im having is since the buds dont break easy, the i put little nugs in the bowl and than they don't even bun, thats why I prefer shake cause it burns.

this might look dank but its really not dry bud which burns nicely.

15. is that what makes dank to you? if its dry? :eek:

16. this isn't dank though, if u read my post clearly u would know i said this LOOKS like bud. :hide:

17. that doesn't mean it's not dank dude, it's probably just really sticky bud thats why it doesn't break up easily

18. It's purple, just :smoke: it

19. You prefer tiny nugs and leaves over dank?