Is this pro-pot legalization flier ready for people's windshields in Nevada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by green4bud, May 23, 2006.

1. Props to marijuana activists all over the world

2. probably for every 1 out of 10 the fliers that you distribute that reaches a pot-head, he/she will tell all 10 of her legally voting friends.

100 fliers therefore could mean 100 voters in our favor.

the last poll suggested that only 55% of nevadans cuurently oppose weed legalized

If we could just get all the 21 and older nevada voters into the poll places in november 2006 we would be set up for legalization

You could make a world of difference

May the photo-copier be with you
    (pun intended)

3. great idea!! +rep

It's always good to take an active roll in your community, especially about something you know is right and are passionate about. Good luck man!

4. awesome. i lived in vegas, and if this passes me and my bf will def. move back :hello:

5. get more facts to convince people. looking good so far though

and put color, but make sure it looks good b&w incase they print it on a printer without color

6. hmmm, less ryhming would be better for the aged voters who will be likely confused or too lazy to comprehend that,,,

simpler terms

over all a good idea though:hello:

7. How dude?

I don't wanna do colors for cost issues

8. I say you should probably move it all up a little on the page, or ad something at the top. There's just a huge blank space.

You could make the NIDA death list a little bigger font, and maybe center it. People might skip over it down in the corner there.

9. true,

however that extra space could be used to simply photocopy info from another sheet onto one copy

that way you can customize the flier to whatever you think will be most effective.

May the PHOTO copier be with you.

10. This may be in like Denver, it is legal in the State's law, but NOT legal still because of Federal laws.

11. well even if it is if enough states/places do it then it will change federal law

12. Sort of on the right track. It's only legal within Denver city limits, only Denver legalised it. However, the State did not recognize this, and so it is much more difficult if you were in State->Federal situation. Police Officers are employees of the State, and thus can inforce state laws, so walking down the street with a doobie in Denver could still get you busted just as easily. However, if it were State Law, it'd be a lot better because Feds aren't roaming the streets like Police are...

13. exactly why alaska had legal pot for decades and nevada had legal brothels for longer than I've been alive

14. This is EXACTLY what prohaption was like for alhcy in the next 10 years we WILL have are vitory i got to go but yeah ill do every thing in my power to legalize
    god bless!

15. I like the flyer a lot. What did you make it in? Illustrator? Did you do the graphics?

How close are you to having this law passed? Any estimates?

16. NO ACTUALLLY i POSTED MY IDEAS AND SOMEBOD FROM ANOTHER POT FORUM BROUGHT THEM TO LIFE.

IF YOU WANT TO MODIFY IT

GO AHEAD

IT CAN BE EASILY DONE BY PHOTOCOPING TYPED CUT OUTS OVER THE ORIGIONAL

MAY THE photoCOPIER BE WITH YOU!!!!

17. I got another idea.....in the blank area photocopy on a slogan, " keep potheads out a jail in order to keep "hot" heads in jail.

Violent criminals are the ones we should be worried about"

What do you think of this addition?

18. brothels are legal in nevada still...

They aren't legal elsewhere in the US:D

19. Hey, would you mind sending me a general template? Im going to do one for colorado and then a national one. :cool:

durchii@gmail.com if you can send a template. In JPG format.. Or photoshop format if that's where you made it.