Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RBP92, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 RBP92, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    I missed the growing season here in Australia but it is still warm and sunny at around 22C and it will most likely stay that way for another 2 months or so and i was wondering if it was possible for me to grow a Lowlife Automatic AK47 x Diesel as it only needs 10 weeks from seed to harvest according to this http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/lowlife-automatic-ak47-x-diesel-new-stock-5320-p.asp

I dont need super good bud but I just want to try give it a go before the main season. Is this possible or just a waste of money?

2. #2 fawohodie, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    maybe its not totally possible to let if fully mature if it takes 10 weeks from seed to harvest and there only remains 2 months sunny and warm.even the light regime that it needs seems not to be good to be grown outside .if you want something to smoke give it a try outside and if bad weather kicks in complete the flowering cycle indoors as they don't grow that big 14/24inches.

3. any more advice anyone?

4. Auto should work.

5. Sounds like you got just enough time to get one finished up (or almost finished).

Better order um (if you havent already).